Register Now
StaceyPowers

What developers do the best job supporting their games?

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - because it was a game I really liked in high school but I haven't played it since. But I did see that it was still getting constantly updated even 15 years later.

That's tremendous. It shows you've been following the game's update even when you're away from it. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most of the game companies or devs aren't protecting the rights of their customers. They simply lash out them acrimoniously, even embarking on harrassment to their workers and throwing dreadful speeches to the public, which Activision are guilty of. 

I believe that in that case of Activision CEO, he's definitely going to brought to book sooner or later. There is no way he would be able to escape. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that in that case of Activision CEO, he's definitely going to brought to book sooner or later. There is no way he would be able to escape. 

He should, because he has acted so mischievous. The act of discrimination or bribery to its staffs to hide his cruel attitude is very much sinful as well. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

He should, because he has acted so mischievous. The act of discrimination or bribery to its staffs to hide his cruel attitude is very much sinful as well. 

Well, since the board aren't going anything to help the case, I believe that it's left for workers to make a move and get the law involved critically. 

On 12/8/2021 at 11:34 PM, Justin11 said:

That's internal war indeed. If the workers finally get the better of the lawsuit then, they'll be compensated for the act of molestation focused on them by the directors. 

I'm very sure that in the end, the company is going to suffer heavily for what they did to their workers which has become a public knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that in the end, the company is going to suffer heavily for what they did to their workers which has become a public knowledge. 

That's for sure, what you garbage in garbages out. They'll surely get what they caused those innocent workers due to selfish interest. 

On 12/10/2021 at 8:53 PM, Justin11 said:

That's for sure, what you garbage in garbages out. They'll surely get what they caused those innocent workers due to selfish interest. 

Exactly, and that's why when the staffs and even gamers turn on them as a result of their crap aggressive approach to making games, I don't care at all.. 

I find that most small time single or maybe a small group of them tend to support more then the big time companies. I seen far more support with small then big. Once I posted help and had no repliy and had an answer from another gamer 

If you ignore the awful start that it had, the developers for No Mans Sky did a pretty good job at supporting the game after launch. They brought it back and the game is doing very well now. After that, I think Rockstar has done a good job at supporting GTA 5, well the online mode anyway. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:12 AM, Boblee said:

Exactly, and that's why when the staffs and even gamers turn on them as a result of their crap aggressive approach to making games, I don't care at all.. 

Their crap game have surely returned to them, and hunted them as well. Because they reaped the negative backlash that comes from developing a poor game, just like GTA trilogy performed poorly. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their crap game have surely returned to them, and hunted them as well. Because they reaped the negative backlash that comes from developing a poor game, just like GTA trilogy performed poorly. 

Most gamers don't really care much about the GTA trilogy now because they really disappointed themselves and not the gamers.