Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do completionist tendencies ever compel you to do things you hate in games?

13 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

There is a State of Play Streaming tonight and GT7 is going to be highly featured.  I think I'll start a topic for it and I'll leave a link here. If can catch the edit in time!

I didn't get to follow up on this State of Play Streaming last night. How did it go? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I didn't get to follow up on this State of Play Streaming last night. How did it go? 

You can still watch it on the topic I posted.  It was all about Gran Turismo 7.  GT has never really been that much of a thing for me but it looks impressive.

16 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

You can still watch it on the topic I posted.  It was all about Gran Turismo 7.  GT has never really been that much of a thing for me but it looks impressive.

Oh, that's cool. I'm doing that as soon as possible. I'm really a big fan of racing games and Gran Turismo happens to be as good as Need for Speed series. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Oh, that's cool. I'm doing that as soon as possible. I'm really a big fan of racing games and Gran Turismo happens to be as good as Need for Speed series. 

You should have finally watched it by now. What's your thoughts on it? Was it a hit or a big miss? 

9 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm not a big fan of Gran Turismo. I understand it's importance in the racing game genre. But I feel like they've been second best for a while now. But that's just my thoughts. I feel like.we hear less and less on GT and more on games like Forza or some other game like dirt. Idk.

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm not a big fan of Gran Turismo. I understand it's importance in the racing game genre. But I feel like they've been second best for a while now. But that's just my thoughts. I feel like.we hear less and less on GT and more on games like Forza or some other game like dirt. Idk.

Dirt and Forza as well as Need for Speed are good racing games as well. I have played all of them and from my experience, Need For Speed : Most Wanted was what sold the game. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Dirt and Forza as well as Need for Speed are good racing games as well. I have played all of them and from my experience, Need For Speed : Most Wanted was what sold the game. 

I would still pick Need for Speed series over Dirt and Forza. It's only Gran Turismo that I can choose ahead. 

On 2/2/2022 at 10:33 AM, Heatman said:

It's totally understandable for game beginners to start slow and get used to the game while they progress and get better at their gameplay. 

Correct. I wouldn't want a situation whereby, I'll struggle to make a single progress due to how hard the game difficulty is. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would still pick Need for Speed series over Dirt and Forza. It's only Gran Turismo that I can choose ahead. 

With Gran Turismo 7 moving up closer to release, it's giving me goosebumps. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct. I wouldn't want a situation whereby, I'll struggle to make a single progress due to how hard the game difficulty is. 

The best way to play to a beginner is best know to them. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, after watching the streaming of the game days ago, I simply can't stop thinking about the game and when it's coming out. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's how I go with video games as a complete beginner. I wouldn't put myself on an uphill struggle simply because, I want it be tough. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's how I go with video games as a complete beginner. I wouldn't put myself on an uphill struggle simply because, I want it be tough. 

This is actually why a lot of the new beginners and playing video games always play the easy level in order for them to get used to playing such video games.

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If it gets too difficult for me playing on the difficulty level, I'd lower down a bit just to master it well and still go back up. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If it gets too difficult for me playing on the difficulty level, I'd lower down a bit just to master it well and still go back up. 

Yes, that's exactly how it is bro. Nothing like, playing like a James bond, I'll simply lower a little on order to enjoy what I'm playing. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's exactly how it is bro. Nothing like, playing like a James bond, I'll simply lower a little on order to enjoy what I'm playing. 

If you like, you play like Mr Bond but you still can't be 007 😂. I haven't played any of his games in a long time now.