Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do completionist tendencies ever compel you to do things you hate in games?

11 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

In the past, I've done things in-game that I hated to unlock some achievements and yes, I hated every minute of it. Collecting the Action Figures in GTA V has been exhausting and I still haven't found a few of them yet.

And I've noticed through your chat, you don't want to proceed anymore trying to get those Action Figures in GTA V. Or you aren't completely exhausted to continue? 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

And I've noticed through your chat, you don't want to proceed anymore trying to get those Action Figures in GTA V. Or you aren't completely exhausted to continue? 

I'll finish it when I feel like it - there's usually too much going on in lobbies to pay attention to that.

20 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'll finish it when I feel like it - there's usually too much going on in lobbies to pay attention to that.

That's cool you still want to continue with it, only when you're fully chanced, no problem, it will wait anytime for you to continue when you want it. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks alot for sharing 'No Time To Die. But unfortunately for me, I wouldn't watch from beginning to the end, I don't watch plenty of the movies nowadays due to plenty engagement online. Maybe, during the weekend I'll have time to watch it. 

I'm definitely sure that it's something that you're going to enjoy because most people who's watched it, really enjoyed it and wanted more. 

On 2/9/2022 at 11:21 AM, Boblee said:

It's actually a movie and not a game yet. 

Here is WatchMojo's explanation of the movies ending. You should get it and watch. 

I'm definitely seeing that movie all over again because it was really an amazing movie. I never looked through that WatchMojo review of it before. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

No Time To Die is simply a trending movie, I've seen majority of people who love Hollywood movies focusing more on the movie. 

It's seriously got something to do with the the lead character of the movie 007.

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's seriously got something to do with the the lead character of the movie 007.

That sounds interesting to see the lead character of 007 joining up in the moving too. Such made the movie 'No Time To Die popular, due to the hit character of 007, even though I never watched No Time To Die movie. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm definitely sure that it's something that you're going to enjoy because most people who's watched it, really enjoyed it and wanted more. 

You're simply correct, I saw someone playing it together, he's my friend, he simply told me, I am going to enjoy the movie. I'll get it some time if my work frees me on time today. 

On 2/10/2022 at 9:53 PM, killamch89 said:

In the past, I've done things in-game that I hated to unlock some achievements and yes, I hated every minute of it. Collecting the Action Figures in GTA V has been exhausting and I still haven't found a few of them yet.

It really gets that had when it's a must that you have to do it whether you like it or not. That no option to skip such is really frustrating. 

On 3/14/2022 at 11:53 AM, Boblee said:

Well, if the game Elden Ring is worth doing it for you, then it's something you can get into and have the experience for yourself. 

Elden ring should be played gradually to get the fun out of out. The trailer I watched about it and the little cameo I experienced playing it tells me all that. I don't play too fast when I love the video game. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Elden ring should be played gradually to get the fun out of out. The trailer I watched about it and the little cameo I experienced playing it tells me all that. I don't play too fast when I love the video game. 

Seriously, that game Elden Ring came with lots of goodies. The way it dominated Horizon Forbidden West was very shocking to me. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that game Elden Ring came with lots of goodies. The way it dominated Horizon Forbidden West was very shocking to me. 

Oh, you've already started with the game? Does it mean you prefer it to Horizon Forbidden West? I am yet to get aboard in the game.