Register Now
Kane99

Displaying your games/game collection

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, provided you're the type that love's purchasing games often, you wouldn't know when it will become so big, and some games being unplayable too. 

There is always a higher tendency that every gamer always purchase use one or two more games in a you which means that you keep adding to what you do have always.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is always a higher tendency that every gamer always purchase use one or two more games in a you which means that you keep adding to what you do have always.

Yeah, it's possible that way, that some gamers purchase two or more games in a year. So, if they continually add it up annually, surely they'll have much of the video games. 

On 12/10/2021 at 9:16 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's possible that way, that some gamers purchase two or more games in a year. So, if they continually add it up annually, surely they'll have much of the video games. 

It's only when you have mostly the game's soft copies that it's going to hard to purchase it twice on the same console. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:14 AM, Boblee said:

It's only when you have mostly the game's soft copies that it's going to hard to purchase it twice on the same console. 

You'll simply upgrade the soft copy, you don't have to buy same game repeatedly dear friend, it doesn't make sense either. But it is possible to buy new edition of the game. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You'll simply upgrade the soft copy, you don't have to buy same game repeatedly dear friend, it doesn't make sense either. But it is possible to buy new edition of the game. 

There is no way you would buy the same soft copy of a game on the same console. You will definitely see it the minute you want to purchase it. 

On 12/1/2021 at 7:46 PM, The Blackangel said:

This pic is really old, and only covers a fraction of my games. Especially since my library has grown since then, but this is how I display my games.

games.jpg

This is definitely a whole lot of games that you have managed to keep the record of till date. Were you ever a librarian before? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is definitely a whole lot of games that you have managed to keep the record of till date. Were you ever a librarian before? 

No. I just like things to be well organized so I can find it easily when I need to. I've been told that I'm at the point that it looks like an OCD thing, because of how organized shit has to be. If it's not in perfect order, I start getting rather bitchy and can't focus on anything else until the item in question is fixed.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

No. I just like things to be well organized so I can find it easily when I need to. I've been told that I'm at the point that it looks like an OCD thing, because of how organized shit has to be. If it's not in perfect order, I start getting rather bitchy and can't focus on anything else until the item in question is fixed.

Personally, I do like things well arranged. It gives me a sense of peace when I look at stuffs and they are well in order. It doesn't even have to be alphabetically arranged, just it be in place and not just flying around all over the place. 

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This OCD thing is something that's more common with ladies than men. A friend of mine complained about not being open to having friends over at her place because she can't relax when they start scattering stuffs all over. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

This OCD thing is something that's more common with ladies than men. A friend of mine complained about not being open to having friends over at her place because she can't relax when they start scattering stuffs all over. 

I'm more comfortable having people over to my house than I am going to theirs. I've always been like that. And I do have to agree with you on the frequency. There does seem to be a higher number of women with OCD issues than men. But men with OCD are usually just called neurotic, so that may be part of the reason for the numbers.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm more comfortable having people over to my house than I am going to theirs. I've always been like that. And I do have to agree with you on the frequency. There does seem to be a higher number of women with OCD issues than men. But men with OCD are usually just called neurotic, so that may be part of the reason for the numbers.

I get that completely when you say that you are more comfortable with having people at your place than at theirs because you must have already put your house the way you feel comfortable in it well arranged but that's going to be very hard to do in another's home. 

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

At least in your house, you already have it the way you want it to be which you can relax and stay in it unlike being in one that's going to have you restless all through. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

At least in your house, you already have it the way you want it to be which you can relax and stay in it unlike being in one that's going to have you restless all through. 

That's exactly how it is when one is having such personality preferences with arrangement of property. 

On 12/14/2021 at 8:43 PM, Boblee said:

There is no way you would buy the same soft copy of a game on the same console. You will definitely see it the minute you want to purchase it. 

Is simply impossible that way. If it happens then it gonna override the current one which is waste of resources.