Register Now
Kane99

Displaying your games/game collection

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is simply impossible that way. If it happens then it gonna override the current one which is waste of resources. 

I'm not sure if it would override on the same console or PC. There wouldn't be an option to purchase it twice is what I think. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is simply impossible that way. If it happens then it gonna override the current one which is waste of resources. 

I haven't actually checked that out yet to know exactly what's going to happen when you try to purchase a game twice on the same system. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't actually checked that out yet to know exactly what's going to happen when you try to purchase a game twice on the same system. 

You can try that and see for yourself what I'm saying. It is possible when you're getting a new edition of the game and not same video game. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally I have not also check that out but I believe that under normal circumstances that how it is supposed to behave when you already have the game on your console.

40 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Personally I have not also check that out but I believe that under normal circumstances that how it is supposed to behave when you already have the game on your console.

I will find out about that sooner or later once I get back home. I will try and purchase Ghost of Tsushima all over again and see what happens. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:30 PM, Heatman said:

I will find out about that sooner or later once I get back home. I will try and purchase Ghost of Tsushima all over again and see what happens. 

I believe that with what they did in the original Ghost of Tsushima, the Legends will definitely be something worth the time. 

On 12/7/2021 at 1:29 AM, Boblee said:

Wow, that's an incredible stack of games and I really love how he stocked them all to make it easy for choosing. 

Yeah, his collection is absolutely insane.  So many games for so many systems, and those arcade machines!  What a place!

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if that collection is decided to be sold, that's a whole lot of money and it's definitely getting sold. 

I don't really think that anyone who's got such a marvelous collection would ever be considering selling it for any amount. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that anyone who's got such a marvelous collection would ever be considering selling it for any amount. 

Personally, I wouldn't be open to selling mine no matter how much it's being priced. They are priceless. 

On 12/21/2021 at 5:36 AM, PGen98 said:

Agreed, there's no way he's selling that beauty anytime soon.  Too much effort put into building that to warrant selling it.  That's not an investment, that's a passion project.

Exactly, a passion project much describe it very well. It's even priceless in my eyes because I don't know to even place value on the game. 

On 12/21/2021 at 5:36 AM, PGen98 said:

Agreed, there's no way he's selling that beauty anytime soon.  Too much effort put into building that to warrant selling it.  That's not an investment, that's a passion project.

That's true, I don't see it like an investment to buy and stock video games to flip them later. It's simply for personal derivatives and nothing more.