Register Now
Kane99

Displaying your games/game collection

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

My ex is a classic gamer and it still amazes me the kind of games she still gets into and you would see that she likes it a lot. 

That's something a lot of classic gamers are like when it comes to playing those kind of games. It rocks for them. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's the only way that you can actually be able to know exactly what games that you have owned already and tally the worth of your games. 

If you own up to 100 games in your catalog, you can simply calculate how much you've spent so far to get those games running in your console. 

Edited by Justin11

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I came across Pete's game's setup on Pinterest and it looked incredible. Someone might easily get jealous over his set up. 

7cbcb8565833170b7799a52447d3b59c--for-the-home-house-ideas.jpg.6d24da3d83c64e4e26006126798e89a4.jpg

If I were a friend of this Pete, I'm definitely not going to let him enjoy all these games all alone. 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:14 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Interesting to see such a wonderful game set-up by 'Pete. The video game room is well furnished, which makes playing very much easier. 

He's quite frankly a good console collector from his stash of consoles that are seen there. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

He's quite frankly a good console collector from his stash of consoles that are seen there. 

I saw it over there, I love what I saw in his video game garage, I want to decorate my room with the accessories of video games they filled up his room. 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I saw it over there, I love what I saw in his video game garage, I want to decorate my room with the accessories of video games they filled up his room. 

Some gamers are very good when it comes to keeping track of all their gaming hardware and games. It took me a while to get out my SEGA Dreamcast from where I dumped it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers are very good when it comes to keeping track of all their gaming hardware and games. It took me a while to get out my SEGA Dreamcast from where I dumped it. 

Oh, it is like that for some gamers. Some simple keep in track of the games and consoles they've played or owned. Whereas some doesn't care about that. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that a lot of gamers felt bad when the console was discontinued in 2001 if my memory serves me correctly, so they dumped the system. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that a lot of gamers felt bad when the console was discontinued in 2001 if my memory serves me correctly, so they dumped the system. 

It's all due to the console war that let to the SEGA Dreamcast being discontinued and it's really a big slap in the face of the company. 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:59 AM, Boblee said:

I came across Pete game's setup on Pinterest and it looked incredible. Someone might easily get jealous over his set up. 

7cbcb8565833170b7799a52447d3b59c--for-the-home-house-ideas.jpg.6d24da3d83c64e4e26006126798e89a4.jpg

That's the kind of gaming setup I'd like to have made one day. It puts all of the consoles front and center and there is space for games elsewhere. I could only imagine the cost to build something like that. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's the kind of gaming setup I'd like to have made one day. It puts all of the consoles front and center and there is space for games elsewhere. I could only imagine the cost to build something like that. 

Seriously, it's an excellent and interesting setup that's done in a perfect way which you would fall in love with it at first sight.