Register Now
Kane99

Displaying your games/game collection

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Such will really cost tons of money to set up. But if you have the money, their is no problem with it at all. Because, definitely you'll set it up, and make your gaming room perfect while playing video games. 

Most gamers who keep their consoles will definitely have suck set up but for the likes of us that always gives away our own, it's not possible to have such. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most gamers who keep their consoles will definitely have suck set up but for the likes of us that always gives away our own, it's not possible to have such. 

If you're the type that gives out your consoles to people when they worn out or your games when you're tired of playing. Then, it wouldn't look big like the gamer whose video game set up is simply like a game shop. 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you're the type that gives out your consoles to people when they worn out or your games when you're tired of playing. Then, it wouldn't look big like the gamer whose video game set up is simply like a game shop. 

I only gave out one of my console and it was my SEGA console Genesis if I remembered correctly. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

I only gave out one of my console and it was my SEGA console Genesis if I remembered correctly. 

I believe the Sega Genesis you offered to your friend is one of your most cherished console. It's a retro gaming one, cherished by many retro gamers. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:05 PM, Justin11 said:

I believe the Sega Genesis you offered to your friend is one of your most cherished console. It's a retro gaming one, cherished by many retro gamers. 

Yeah, the main reason why I had to give it away was out of fear it might damage from not being used often. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:05 PM, Boblee said:

I would never give away any of my SEGA consoles away even my SEGA Dreamcast. I had my PS1 to PS3 dashed out. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the main reason why I had to give it away was out of fear it might damage from not being used often. 

xD 😂, I got you now, you simply don't have to fear again, it's been given out to one buddy. At least you've answered a generous man, than losing it for nothing. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😂, I got you now, you simply don't have to fear again, it's been given out to one buddy. At least you've answered a generous man, than losing it for nothing. 

It's better that the console is put in use than having it all parked up and getting buried ⚰ in dust that's going to kill the system. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's better that the console is put in use than having it all parked up and getting buried ⚰ in dust that's going to kill the system. 

Yeah, what you did is the best. Simply give it to someone in dire need of the console, you'll be better pleased than keeping it idle for dust to overshadow it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, although part of the reason why I really gave out one of consoles was because I had two. So, there is no need keeping both of them at the same time. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, although part of the reason why I really gave out one of consoles was because I had two. So, there is no need keeping both of them at the same time. 

You really did well giving it out because there is no need keeping both of them. They might get damaged just like you thought.