Register Now
Kane99

Displaying your games/game collection

On 1/10/2022 at 2:50 PM, Heatman said:

You really did well giving it out because there is no need keeping both of them. They might get damaged just like you thought. 

Yeah it's something that I had to do because it was actually my cousin whom I gave it to as he's always been a good guy. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that I had to do because it was actually my cousin whom I gave it to as he's always been a good guy. 

He definitely deserves getting the console gifted to him. I have done that on more than one occasion with all my Playstation consoles. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How many play station consoles have you used in your entire gaming history starting from the older consoles? 

It's just only the PlayStation 5 that I'm yet to own but I have played some games on the PS5 already. I have from PS1 to PS4. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just only the PlayStation 5 that I'm yet to own but I have played some games on the PS5 already. I have from PS1 to PS4. 

The same thing is applicable to me especially when it comes to the platform of PlayStation that I own currently. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing is applicable to me especially when it comes to the platform of PlayStation that I own currently. 

Yeah, although I only currently have my Playstation 4 as the PlayStation 1 to Playstation 3 have been dashed out. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, although I only currently have my Playstation 4 as the PlayStation 1 to Playstation 3 have been dashed out. 

I would have liked to be a collector and keep all the consoles that I have played with in the past but my soft mind wouldn't let me! 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:37 PM, Heatman said:

I am still yet to play that one too, I'm hungry to get along with the quality console. I've played PS4, my friend have it, I played it at the game village too. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am still yet to play that one too, I'm hungry to get along with the quality console. I've played PS4, my friend have it, I played it at the game village too. 

You will definitely play Playstation 5 once day sooner or later. It's something that's going to come to pass and you will even own it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You will definitely play Playstation 5 once day sooner or later. It's something that's going to come to pass and you will even own it. 

Seriously, I'm not even stressing about it because I'm very sure that when it's time for me to get my own PS5, nothing is going to stand in my way. 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:22 AM, Heatman said:

I just hope so, the earnings I'm making online aren't satisfactory to me, I'm just getting them that way, and working hard to earn better and invest in things I love. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just hope so, the earnings I'm making online aren't satisfactory to me, I'm just getting them that way, and working hard to earn better and invest in things I love. 

It's definitely going to be very hard for you to make the kind of money that's going to be enough for you to purchase the system unless you're earning more than $100 monthly. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be very hard for you to make the kind of money that's going to be enough for you to purchase the system unless you're earning more than $100 monthly. 

$100 monthly wouldn't be anywhere to get a PS5 for you. Because, you still got stuffs you'll use the money for. Unless that's the extra you make monthly. You can save it and get a PS5 in the next ten months. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Imagine having this worth of gaming collection for yourself? You're definitely going be seen as a gaming god 😂.. 

$1.6 million dollars game collection worth is definitely the biggest I have ever seen. How long did it take to collect all that games?