Register Now
Kane99

Displaying your games/game collection

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

$1.6 million dollars game collection worth is definitely the biggest I have ever seen. How long did it take to collect all that games? 

For someone who's very rich, it's definitely not going to be too of a big deal for him to come up within a short period of time. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Imagine having this worth of gaming collection for yourself? You're definitely going be seen as a gaming god 😂.. 

That is quite the collection. I wish I had a collection that massive and worth that much. Could you imagine how bad of a fire hazard that all is though? I sure hope he has had it all insured, because if not, that's a crazy amount of games to have without any insurance in place. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That is quite the collection. I wish I had a collection that massive and worth that much. Could you imagine how bad of a fire hazard that all is though? I sure hope he has had it all insured, because if not, that's a crazy amount of games to have without any insurance in place. 

Seriously, no sane gamer would have such a collection that's worth over $1 million dollars not insured. That's going to be the worst mistake of his life. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:56 PM, Kane99 said:

People get stuffs that's not worth up to $10,000 insured and not to talk about a project that's worth $1.6 million dollars. There is no way it's not insured. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

People get stuffs that's not worth up to $10,000 insured and not to talk about a project that's worth $1.6 million dollars. There is no way it's not insured. 

Some of the gaming company he's got stockpile of their games might actually want to come and do some documentary with him. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some of the gaming company he's got stockpile of their games might actually want to come and do some documentary with him. 

Even if it's not just the game's companies, anyone company can make a documentary with the guy based on the collection of games and how dedicated he was to achieve that.