Register Now
YKMzz

Sons Of The Forest - Exclusive Release Date Trailer

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Finally, some mature titles for the Nintendo Switch - I like what I see so far. It has a bit of a Resident Evil with a mix of Doom sprinkled on top.

Is it 3- in 1 kind of video games? This one it comes with the option of other games like the 'Resident Evil, Doom sprinkled on top. 

This game looks like a lot of fun. But wasn't this game out for a while now? Or did it come out of early access or something? Or am I just confusing it with another game? Because I remember a game in early access that involved a forest, pretty sure it was in the title of the game too. This looks very similar to that. From the gameplays I saw, you would start off in a crashed plane. Maybe it is this one and they finally completed it. 

Has anyone here been playing this since its release? I believe it's early access, but dropped just late February. I haven't played it, but I've seen videos and memes about it, and it looks like it might be a lot of fun, especially with their new NPCs options. Especially Kelvin, who has become popular because of how random his AI can be. Like destroying your builds when it looks to be in his way haha. Probably some bug fixes needed, but looks genuinely fun. 

Who here has played it? Is it worth getting? 

Got it as soon as it was out and every boy and his dog made steam store to crash Xd - Taken two hours to get hold of the game and already have over 30 hours gameplay. 

Stopped playing as needs people to game with and bugs needs looking at

On 3/9/2023 at 11:50 AM, killamch89 said:

I myself have seen some videos of it and it looks like a lot of fun especially with friends and seems to have a decent story at least.

I've mostly watched videos of the NPCs messing things up for the player. Was having fun watching those, because it's clear the AI needs a bit of work for the NPC companions. 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Got it as soon as it was out and every boy and his dog made steam store to crash Xd - Taken two hours to get hold of the game and already have over 30 hours gameplay. 

Stopped playing as needs people to game with and bugs needs looking at

It's been popular with streamers as of late, I can see it being popular for a bit and then people moving on to the next best thing soon. 

On 3/10/2023 at 6:31 PM, Kane99 said:

I've mostly watched videos of the NPCs messing things up for the player. Was having fun watching those, because it's clear the AI needs a bit of work for the NPC companions. 

It's been popular with streamers as of late, I can see it being popular for a bit and then people moving on to the next best thing soon. 

It's been fun and I stream it myself but not as active, I like to take my time playing the game and not to miss everything 🙂 you know

On 3/10/2023 at 1:31 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, that Kelvin guy at times didn't follow instructions but it can't always be perfect.

5 hours ago, Empire said:

It's been fun and I stream it myself but not as active, I like to take my time playing the game and not to miss everything 🙂 you know

Same - it looks like a game with quite a bit of content to explore. I'll definitely get it in the near future if it doesn't deteriorate in quality.