Register Now
skyfire

Warframe: The New War

Wished they made a switch lite with removable joycons that retains its size and even if it has no tv mode. There is still a lot of us who just want to play it portable mode without fearing of joy con drift and can simply buy a new joycon without taking it apart or find technicians of it

18 hours ago, Empire said:

Wished they made a switch lite with removable joycons that retains its size and even if it has no tv mode.

I noticed that issue with some games. I guess not a lot of games are optimized specifically for switch but they just port it as is without much testing. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That means switch users will be playing the game like its a new video game, XD. The devs of the game did incredibly well to extend such to switch users. 

More like getting the game on the new switch models and the support for anything specific related to console. 

On 12/5/2021 at 6:47 AM, skyfire said:

I noticed that issue with some games. I guess not a lot of games are optimized specifically for switch but they just port it as is without much testing. 

Most do not anymore, as long as the game is out and they getting the money

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

More like getting the game on the new switch models and the support for anything specific related to console. 

It's cool that way, as the devs of the video game acted to diversify and extend to switch users. They've seen that switch users are simply growing higher and switch is an excellent gaming device. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's cool that way, as the devs of the video game acted to diversify and extend to switch users. They've seen that switch users are simply growing higher and switch is an excellent gaming device. 

Yes that could be one case.