Register Now
Kane99

I bet Bully Remastered is coming next

With the recent GTA Remastered Trilogy releasing by Grove Street Games (team responsible for the mobile games as well), made me remember that the Anniversary Edition of Bully came out on mobile in 2016 and it too was developed by Grove Street Games, at the time they were known as War Drum Studios. Anyway, my concern is that they will remaster Bully, but under the mobile version of the game like the GTA trilogy recently. 

Do you think we'll see a Bully remastered coming next? I could see it coming before RDR1 or GTA IV remastered, as I don't see those games being as easy to port to mobile. So maybe another studio will handle those remasters. But I am willing to bet that Bully will get a remaster and it'll be done by the mobile developers, and they'll just re-use the mobile version. 

What do you guys think though? 

To be honest, I would prefer a remaster of RDR and a release on PS4. It would be fun to pick up where RDR2 leaves off and continue on as John in the same graphics as RDR2.

But as for what I anticipate, I have to agree that a remaster of some of the more popular GTA games would take priority. Bully I don't see it happening. I had it for the PS2, and as I recall, it wasn't particularly all that popular. So I don't see anyone taking the time to remaster it.

I totally skipped Bully on the PS2, and the first time I experienced it was on the X360..

I wasn't particularly a fan, it seemed to lack any real substance especially when compared with GTA and RDR games.. It felt more like one of Rockstar's earlier efforts that was equally poor; State of Emergency.

Their is ways room for Rockstar to remaster the game 'bully, any one of their choice. I know the trilogy version didn't go as planned, I wouldn't tell what's going running in the mind of rockstar now. 

Edited by Justin11

This is the first time I've seen Rockstar mess up this badly at launching anything and it's remasters at that. I honestly can't see them remastering Bully at least not before they remaster ManHunt. Manhunt is way more popular than Bully and is a more entertaining game.