Register Now
Kane99

Psychological Thriller Aftermath Announced For PlayStation

This game looks interesting. It looks like your traditional survivor game, but with something worse than zombies it seems. It'll be coming out for PlayStation and PC (steam) so it doesn't look to be an exclusive to just PlayStation. 

You can also find out more details on this game in the article below. 

https://playstationgalaxy.com/psychological-thriller-game-aftermath-announced/

Edited by Kane99

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's a pretty impressive trailer but until the game is released and the reviews are out - I tend to keep my expectations pretty low to save myself the disappointment.

That's a wise move. Typically when a person gets their hopes up, they are devastated by the experience falling through. It's part of why I don't plan, but instead, I improvise. I deal with things as they come at me and don't worry about what's going to happen 5, 10, 60 minutes from now. I don't worry about tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and so on. I don't know if I'll be alive in 10 minutes or even10 seconds for that matter. So I don't see a reason to plan. I will say however that I would be willing to acquire and play this game when it comes out if it's as good as it looks, assuming I'm still alive to do so. We don't know what the future will bring, nor when it will bring it. Maybe I live recklessly, but it works for me.