Register Now
Kane99

Any new FPS games similar to what COD and Fortnite offers on Mobile?

Mobile games are improving with each new device that releases. We already have had COD and Fortnite gracing phones for years now, and soon enough, we may see games get even bigger on mobile. Anyway, that's not the point of this topic. The point is this, are there any new FPS games on the market or coming soon to mobile that rival that of COD and Fortnite and any other FPS for that matter? 

I got an okay phone, as I could probably play COD and Fortnite, but I want something new, fresh and unique. I already have a handheld controller attachment to make my phone a controller, so all I need are the game suggestions. Mostly FPS, but I'll take a look at third person shooters and other shooters you suggest. 

CoDM is the best option you can get. I play multiplayer FPS on iOS since back from N.O.V.A3, there is never a FPS game makes better control than CoDM. I think it probably also has the biggest player base in the iOS FPS game? Not really sure. But every multiplayer games filled with bots nowaday, it’s hard to ask a better game than CoDM. Bot will decreased a bit when you rank up.

I think splitgate is available on mobile for iOS and apple users alike.

The game is pretty good in consoles and PC I haven't played the mobile version but I heard it still good as well, you can Check it out.

On 12/3/2021 at 2:02 AM, skyfire said:

Have you played Shadowgun legends and it's similar games on android?

Nope I have not, but I will consider checking it out. 

On 4/3/2022 at 5:16 AM, egghead said:

PUBG Mobile!

If you do not like this game, you can try Free Fire.

I think I tried PUBG Mobile at one point, same with Fortnite mobile and I think COD mobile too. I'll look into this free fire game. Thanks! 

On 4/3/2022 at 5:18 AM, Justin11 said:

Call of duty mobile also offers same quality, you can consider play Grand Theft Auto series mobile. 

I'll pass on COD, not sure I want to deal with pro mobile players lol. As for GTA, I don't think they have anything like that for online. I know they have some of the classic games available via download, but I can't do mobile controls for a game like that. I think I'd need to get wireless controller for it, or some controller connection for my phone. 

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

The game is pretty good in consoles and PC I haven't played the mobile version but I heard it still good as well, you can Check it out.

Hmm, really? I had no idea Splitgate was on mobile. Is it only available on iOS? Is it available on Android as well? I played the PC version a while back, but wouldn't mind trying it on mobile as well. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Hmm, really? I had no idea Splitgate was on mobile. Is it only available on iOS? Is it available on Android as well? I played the PC version a while back, but wouldn't mind trying it on mobile as well. 

It's available for IOS and Android users alike I think .

You can check it out on any game store , I don't have it on my mobile but I am quite sure I have seen my friends playing it on mobile.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:41 AM, Clasher said:

I didn't even know Splitgate was on Mobile to be fair. I'll have to go check it out to see what it's like.

On 9/29/2022 at 11:06 PM, Ajibusu said:

PUBG Mobile has done great since it came on mobile devices. It exposed the lapses one can see on COD mobile and that was what I liked most.

PUBG Mobile is also doing way better than PUBG itself which normally doesn't happen - for instance, COD mobile has nowhere near the amount of popularity or fanfare as COD on other platforms like PS5/Xbox/PC. It also seems a lot of people from Southeast Asian and African countries flock to PUBG Mobile for some reason (encountered a lot of them while playing it a couple of times)

On 10/1/2022 at 5:14 AM, killamch89 said:

PUBG Mobile is also doing way better than PUBG itself which normally doesn't happen - for instance, COD mobile has nowhere near the amount of popularity or fanfare as COD on other platforms like PS5/Xbox/PC. It also seems a lot of people from Southeast Asian and African countries flock to PUBG Mobile for some reason (encountered a lot of them while playing it a couple of times)

I have this thinking that it might be as a result of hackers having easier access to manipulating gameplay on COD mobile. When the competition is not fair, many players will tend to check out.