Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer large scale shooters?

Ever since Microsoft took over from Activision blizzard, I never really experienced any marquee video game releases, I just hope to see those fantastic games around Microsoft soon, I'm fade up with most shooters game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ever since Microsoft took over from Activision blizzard, I never really experienced any marquee video game releases, I just hope to see those fantastic games around Microsoft soon, I'm fade up with most shooters game. 

They are yet to have any new releases on the COD franchise. They have even suspended making COD a yearly release, so it's when another COD game drops, then we see what they have for us. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are yet to have any new releases on the COD franchise. They have even suspended making COD a yearly release, so it's when another COD game drops, then we see what they have for us. 

It's cool as they've suspended it, to take their time, visit the game and know what's needed to make it fascinating again, COD vanguard which was the last edition didn't live up to it's hype. 

They probably felt that the game being on yearly releases makes it being too rushed or they have their hands full to still continue it on yearly releases which is added work for them. There is no way to tell which one till we have another release of the realistic sim large scale shooting game. 

On 5/19/2022 at 9:46 AM, Justin11 said:

It's cool as they've suspended it, to take their time, visit the game and know what's needed to make it fascinating again, COD vanguard which was the last edition didn't live up to it's hype. 

Seriously, I hate it when games are rushed. A lot of things gets mixed up and lots of mistakes tend to mar the game. It's exactly what the COD series was beginning to turn it and it's exactly what happened with Battlefield 2042. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I hate it when games are rushed. A lot of things gets mixed up and lots of mistakes tend to mar the game. It's exactly what the COD series was beginning to turn it and it's exactly what happened with Battlefield 2042. 

And COD vanguard featured in one of the games that was rushed that's why their is presence of bugs in the game, that slows it down. Hard it been Activision blizzard settled down they could've gotten it right, without making customers regretting it all. 

On 5/21/2022 at 7:06 PM, Justin11 said:

And COD vanguard featured in one of the games that was rushed that's why their is presence of bugs in the game, that slows it down. Hard it been Activision blizzard settled down they could've gotten it right, without making customers regretting it all. 

COD Vanguard wasn't that bad but it wasn't as good as it was anticipated for most gamers. But for it and Battlefield 2042, it was miles better. Battlefield 2042 was so bad that the company admitted that it was a major disaster. 

Another large scale shooting games that I enjoy playing is Squad and Hell Let Loose. They both looked similar in its gameplay but they are something that's worth playing than Battlefield 2042. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Another large scale shooting games that I enjoy playing is Squad and Hell Let Loose. They both looked similar in its gameplay but they are something that's worth playing than Battlefield 2042. 

I never got to play Hell Let Loose even though I had the opportunity to do some last year but I had to pass up the opportunity. Now, I'm looking at getting the game all over again. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

COD Vanguard wasn't that bad but it wasn't as good as it was anticipated for most gamers. But for it and Battlefield 2042, it was miles better. Battlefield 2042 was so bad that the company admitted that it was a major disaster. 

If you search around you'll find out other video games that are worst than the two we're conversing on. Let's see what I'll be bringing on as I go search for the most buggy and glitchy games ever. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you search around you'll find out other video games that are worst than the two we're conversing on. Let's see what I'll be bringing on as I go search for the most buggy and glitchy games ever. 

I don't understand what you meant by that "the two we're conversing on". 

Would you be kind enough to explain? 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't understand what you meant by that "the two we're conversing on". 

Would you be kind enough to explain? 

xD, that's the two games that we are talking about, being ' COD vanguard and Battlefield 2042. I said, their are still other buggy and glitchy games out there, that is even worst than what we have with Battlefield 2042 and COD vanguard. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I never got to play Hell Let Loose even though I had the opportunity to do some last year but I had to pass up the opportunity. Now, I'm looking at getting the game all over again. 

You should do that whenever you get the opportunity to do so. As for me, with the game Hell Let Loose, I never regretted it for once. 

On 5/25/2022 at 3:20 PM, Boblee said:

You should do that whenever you get the opportunity to do so. As for me, with the game Hell Let Loose, I never regretted it for once. 

I'm definitely going to look into the game and hopefully, it's going to be one that I'm going to enjoy. 

12 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2 are my favorites of such large scale shooters games. They are far more better than the regular or recent releases of the COD games to me. 

Call of Duty Black Ops II is way ahead of the first release for me but they are both decent large scale shooters games.