Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer large scale shooters?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm definitely going to look into the game and hopefully, it's going to be one that I'm going to enjoy. 

Call of Duty Black Ops II is way ahead of the first release for me but they are both decent large scale shooters games. 

The same thing can be said about Battlefield 1. ARMA 3 is very captivating as well. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing can be said about Battlefield 1. ARMA 3 is very captivating as well. 

I would pick Battlefield 1 over ARMA 3. The old releases of the Battlefield games are so well made in the acts of war, unlike what they make now. We are just managing their below par games now. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Brother's in arm, Frontline commando are few options of large scale shooters game I've played in recent times. 

It was on my smartphone that I played Frontline commando years back. It's a soldier left behind enemy lines where he's got to fight for his survival. It was a decent game. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It was on my smartphone that I played Frontline commando years back. It's a soldier left behind enemy lines where he's got to fight for his survival. It was a decent game. 

Yeah, it still remains a top video game on a mobile device, even if it's been a long while since it's been around mobile phones. I don't have the game now, but the TPS game is worth the attention due to it's magnificent concept. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, it still remains a top video game on a mobile device, even if it's been a long while since it's been around mobile phones. I don't have the game now, but the TPS game is worth the attention due to it's magnificent concept. 

The last time I had the game looked out for in Google Play Store, I didn't find it. Maybe it's been removed from it. 

On 6/3/2022 at 12:16 PM, Aniekwe said:

If it's not on Google Play Store, you can get it's raw file Apk from browser on some websites. It's how I get some games I don't see on Google Play Store. 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Brother's in arm, Frontline commando are few options of large scale shooters game I've played in recent times. 

I never liked the solo shooting in Frontline Commando. If it had come with a team, I would have loved it a lot. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never liked the solo shooting in Frontline Commando. If it had come with a team, I would have loved it a lot. 

You enjoy companion kind of games? You can search for them if you're a mobile or console, or PC gamer. It's been a while I played the Frontline commando, the time I played it was totally superb. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I tried to search for the first edition of Frontline commando, but only saw the edition 2 on Google play store. The storage space is '79 MB, 4.3/5.0, with over one million reviews. 

I had that same result when I wanted to get the game on my smartphone after playing it some years ago but never got it. It was the Apk file I got later and it plays just fine. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Far Cry Series is another one of shooter games that's an open world game I enjoy playing as well with Far 3 my favourite amongst them all. Also Post Scriptum is another one I fancy a lot. 

I'm going to look into getting that particular Far Cry 3 by the end of the year or next year when I would have a bigger budget on my games. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You enjoy companion kind of games? You can search for them if you're a mobile or console, or PC gamer. It's been a while I played the Frontline commando, the time I played it was totally superb. 

I'm going to look into getting the game, maybe around next year if I still have the flair for it.