Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer large scale shooters?

22 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm going to look into getting that particular Far Cry 3 by the end of the year or next year when I would have a bigger budget on my games. 

You can be rest assured that it's something that you're going to love as long as you love shooting games. It's one of the best that I have ever played. 

On 6/5/2022 at 9:20 AM, Heatman said:

I had that same result when I wanted to get the game on my smartphone after playing it some years ago but never got it. It was the Apk file I got later and it plays just fine. 

If it's about quality, their is no doubt, Frontline commando is just similar to what we have around AAA games on consoles. The first day i played the game I was thinking I was playing a PS2 version game, because the quality is captivating. 

On 6/6/2022 at 9:52 AM, Heatman said:

You can be rest assured that it's something that you're going to love as long as you love shooting games. It's one of the best that I have ever played. 

I have already concluded on that based your opinion and the other's guys @Empireand @Yaramaki. I would be getting the game as soon as possible. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I have already concluded on that based your opinion and the other's guys @Empireand @Yaramaki. I would be getting the game as soon as possible. 

I can't wait to hear about your experience with the game when you get to start playing it. You're in for one full package of fun. 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

CSGO time I say 😛 who cares it's free or crap, it's fun. 

If it's free and fun, it's worth the play but if it's free and crap without being fun, I would gladly pass it up. 

On 6/7/2022 at 10:39 AM, Aniekwe said:

That's alright, you can be rest assured of your fun with playing the game whenever you eventually have it purchased. 

On 6/8/2022 at 1:08 PM, Empire said:

CSGO time I say 😛 who cares it's free or crap, it's fun. 

The definition of a video game is fun for me. If it's not fun, it's not something I would be wasting my time on. 

Even though I love FPS games, I love TPS action games that enables me zoom the camera closer to feel my character, see virtual images clearer. Provided the gameplay is realistic enough, I wouldn't mind playing while the game is in TPS or FPS mode.