Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oregon trail strategy  video game have existed over 50 years, which was first developed in 1971 by two computer gurus 'Rawitsch, and Heinemann. 

What are the gaming systems where you can play this video game Oregon trail strategy? 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oregon trail strategy  video game have existed over 50 years, which was first developed in 1971 by two computer gurus 'Rawitsch, and Heinemann. 

Never heard of this game. Do people still play this game? When was the last update released?

On 3/23/2022 at 7:41 AM, Boblee said:

PES was good then. I can't say much about it now because it's been so long since I have even seen what it looks like on screen. 

PES is still very much on point bro. You can try to check it out again. You going to love it as before.

8 hours ago, egghead said:

Never heard of this game. Do people still play this game? When was the last update released?

It got a revamp edition in April 2021, you can search for it on YouTube or go to Google to know more about the arcade game series. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

What are the gaming systems where you can play this video game Oregon trail strategy? 

They're just much, but not a console nor mobile friendly game. 

See the list of compatible device: Personal computer, Microsoft Windows, Apple II, Macintosh operating systems

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played that game even though I have heard about it some years ago. I hope it was that good? 

I didn't play it too, I saw it as I was making researches about video games that have been in existence in the last 50 years. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't play it too, I saw it as I was making researches about video games that have been in existence in the last 50 years. 

So, the game is available on PC then. It must have sold very well then even though it's not available on any console. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It got a revamp edition in April 2021, you can search for it on YouTube or go to Google to know more about the arcade game series. 

I will for sure. But I would like to know your personal opinion. Do you really enjoy playing this game. How do you rate in the scale of 1 to 10?

17 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Resident Evil will never die. Capcom will just remake the games all over again. 😅

That's very correct and there is nothing that's going to change that. For the record, they have good number of serious fans. 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:21 AM, Boblee said:

A remake came out last year but it's only avaible on apple arcade don't know if it's avaible on the Istore as standalone game, but will moslikely come to consoles in the near future i suppose

8 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

A remake came out last year but it's only avaible on apple arcade don't know if it's avaible on the Istore as standalone game, but will moslikely come to consoles in the near future i suppose

If they eventually make it available on consoles in the near future, they will have a huge advantage in sell the game big. 

9 hours ago, egghead said:

I will for sure. But I would like to know your personal opinion. Do you really enjoy playing this game. How do you rate in the scale of 1 to 10?

I got to play  the revamped edition recently, just thrilled with it. I'll rate it 7/10, it made my time.