Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

On 4/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't mind criticism at all, as long as it's a constructive criticism with a good foundation for one to build on. 

Sometimes critics are too critical, however, the general users are more into pleasure and fun. As long as users get fun and excitement form the game, they will love it.

On 4/12/2022 at 11:09 PM, Justin11 said:

When I checked on Google, I saw that Legend of Zelda series have lasted for 36 years, just 14 years shy away from hitting 50 years. I am hopeful they'll definitely do. 

They are working on a new release Breath of the Wild 2 right now and given how good the first release was, it's going to be a classic one. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are working on a new release Breath of the Wild 2 right now and given how good the first release was, it's going to be a classic one. 

I'm crossing my hands and waiting for the announcement to go underway around the new Zelda game. I am not an Nintendo user, maybe I can consider a switch if I feel enough reasons to go into it. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm crossing my hands and waiting for the announcement to go underway around the new Zelda game. I am not an Nintendo user, maybe I can consider a switch if I feel enough reasons to go into it. 

They have already announced about the game, it's only a matter of time before it's development is completed and released. 

The release window that's set up for The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild 2 is during Spring 2023. If they don't delay it again, we should have it by then.

Mortal Kombat is 30 years am counting since its first release in 1992. With the way it's going, it's getting past 50 years soon enough. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have already announced about the game, it's only a matter of time before it's development is completed and released. 

Their is no problem, we'll wait for the game to launch when it is appropriate for it. 

The Super Mario Series, from the Super Mario World-style platform games to the Mario Karts, doubt that the series will cease to exist.

****I put two video links from youtube and the preview was immense. I'm trying to decrease but I'm not finding anything to reduce the size. if anyone can explain to me how to decrease the size of this I thank you from the heart. I'm sorry It got giant like that. ****