Register Now
Kane99

Where do you take your anger out for a hard game?

I do express the annoyance to myself for letting myself down and letting an enemy getting easily through me, if I'm facing AI characters. When I'm playing with a fellow gamer and the gamer is toxic, it will boil my heart to smash the controller on his head lol. 

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yeah but when you are a violent person, just yelling and cussing doesn't help. That's why over the years I have probably owned at least 30 SNES consoles. Not to mention dozens of copies of some of my games. NES and N64 are no different. I have gone through dozens of them as well. And I felt satisfied afterwards. Sure I had to buy another one to replace the one that I destroyed, but I felt better after destroying the fucking thing. I'm not saying anyone should work out their rage the way I do. A shotgun and a game cartridge does make me feel better, but it's not the same way for everyone. A lot of you will say I'm going too far. And rightly so. But like I said, I'm an extremely violent person. I have an explosive temper that has no fuse to speak of. Because of those two reasons, I'm actually quite dangerous to be around. I'm not trying to brag about that, as it's not something to brag about. It's just how I'm wired, and one of the main reasons for several of the medications I'm on.

I have experienced how explosive your temper can be one time when I addressed you as a he and it was then that I felt a tip of how your anger can be. I know you're managing it the best way you can. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

You have seen me annoyed, not angry. Trust me, angry is much worse. In all honesty, the only person at this forum who has seen me angry is @Rain Dew.

😉

I know she's has managed to handle it very well and it's a thumbs up for her because from the way you sound about this, it's definitely not an easy task to deal with. 

Since you're married to @Rain Dew, definitely she'll know when you're angry, because you both stays in the same roof. This days I pour my anger to myself, because I don't play with anyone. And I don't pour it out much, because i will be doing myself more harm than good.

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Since you're married to @Rain Dew, definitely she'll know when you're angry, because you both stays in the same roof. This days I pour my anger to myself, because I don't play with anyone. And I don't pour it out much, because i will be doing myself more harm than good.

You pour out your anger on yourself how? You inflict pains to yourself in the process of doing that? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You pour out your anger on yourself how? You inflict pains to yourself in the process of doing that? 

When you get frustrated over a game when you're alone, who are you pouring the sadness on? Isn't on yourself? sure, it is on yourself, because you'll definitely digest the frustration, which is more harm than good. 

With FIFA, I like to just moan about the game and the other player if they're using some awful tactics to keep the win. Sometimes, just speaking out loud can help you calm down and realise how stupid you're being for getting mad at a game, especially a football one lol. Other times, I'll just do something else like watching a TV show to relax.

3 hours ago, Darth said:

With FIFA, I like to just moan about the game and the other player if they're using some awful tactics to keep the win. Sometimes, just speaking out loud can help you calm down and realise how stupid you're being for getting mad at a game, especially a football one lol. Other times, I'll just do something else like watching a TV show to relax.

From my experience with all Football games, they are all designed to frustrate you to the brink of madness especially when you are too committed to it. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

From my experience with all Football games, they are all designed to frustrate you to the brink of madness especially when you are too committed to it. 

Missing all the clear cut opportunities to score lots of goals but only to lose by 1-0 in the death of the game. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:10 PM, Heatman said:

Missing all the clear cut opportunities to score lots of goals but only to lose by 1-0 in the death of the game. 

I stopped playing outside gambling on game's especially football games as a result of that experience with losing at the death of the game.