Register Now
Kane99

Ever bested someone in a game who thought they were a pro?

We've all played those types, the ones who proclaim to be the best at certain games. I have a friend who says he's the best at Call of Duty. Dude is good, no doubt about it, but he's not close to being the best. I remember years back some friends and I joined him in his attempt to do a 1v1 match. He and some other guy was talking crap to each other and then it lead to a 1v1 match. I recorded the 1v1 match back then, but lost the footage. I just took clips of each quick scope the guy got on my friend. It was so funny seeing him be destroyed in the game. But hearing him scream about losing was the greatest haha. He was mad, and I think he got even madder when I showed the video. What was even funnier, is that I didn't get all the kills in one video. Back then the game didn't let you capture many clips, but damn, was it funny. 

Have you ever bested someone who proclaimed to be a pro or the best? How was that feeling for you? 

Yes. It was a "esports player" who wouldn't shut up about how he "better than all of you", so I did what any self-respecting gamer would do. I killed him multiple times, every time I killed him I would Tbag, then I would repeat it over and over. Those yells and screams still make me laugh, funniest thing is, his team lost the round.

On 12/9/2021 at 3:12 PM, Justin11 said:

It's fond of many gamers to talk shit when it comes to video games, claiming to expert via a particular one, that no one can defeat him or her via the game. To be frank, no one is best for a particular game, their are others still ahead. 

Ayy. There is someone always better unless you are the best in the world. 
Even if you are very knowledgeable about something or a game there is still a lot to learn. Techniques, strategies exc... 
---
I was at a anime convention and there was a gaming room. I had started playing street fighter for only an half and hour. I had no idea what I was doing. It was a lot of fun though and I was enjoying myself. 
I played a couple of matches.
Then this guy starts talking shit and was like I'm going to cream you exc... 
I was just have fun playing. 
What do I do I button smash the heck out of the controller getting very into it. My button smashing allowed me to win. The look on his face. Priceless. 🤣

Was I better at the game?  No but the button smashing worked. I did feel good though. 

17 hours ago, Altair said:

Ayy. There is someone always better unless you are the best in the world. 
Even if you are very knowledgeable about something or a game there is still a lot to learn. Techniques, strategies exc... 
---
I was at a anime convention and there was a gaming room. I had started playing street fighter for only an half and hour. I had no idea what I was doing. It was a lot of fun though and I was enjoying myself. 
I played a couple of matches.
Then this guy starts talking shit and was like I'm going to cream you exc... 
I was just have fun playing. 
What do I do I button smash the heck out of the controller getting very into it. My button smashing allowed me to win. The look on his face. Priceless. 🤣

Was I better at the game?  No but the button smashing worked. I did feel good though. 

I wondered how you did the button smashing of a thing that made you to win such bragger convincingly. At times is luck, that's why I don't brag or claim being an expert in the video game which I am playing better. 

Just luck really, at times I can play CSGO and chock myself to what I did or how I played it, then other times I'm SO bad. Just like last night, in just one match I killed five people/players 😛 killed 4 of them in the same place LOLzzzzz and worse part for them I killed them all with a simple pistol HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Tried on card games too, but wouldn't call myself a pro there. I have lots of friends and relatives better than me on card games. I'm okay playing video games especially on a co-op mode, I enjoy playing FIFA with any one, I feel superior there xD, but I'm not the best. 

Yes I have, the amount of times in Call of Duty I had people trash talk and say they were better than me and when we got into a game they soon quietened down after I pretty much wiped the floor with them. Safe to say they never went on again about being the better player after that. Another game is Fortnite mainly with the ones who want to 1v1 to prove they are better or the best of the best. I have on odd occasion agreed to a 1v1 and have on a few occasions beat them and they've been a bit shocked. I often wonder why people brag about being great and then go into a game only to get beaten and end up looking silly.