Register Now
Kane99

Tempered glass on your phone a good idea?

My current phone I don't even have a grass screen on. Surprisingly I'm not dealing with any scratches or issues, but would you still suggest a screen protector, maybe a tempered glass one? I had one for my old phone, but I was always very careful with my phone, so I never felt the need to add one to my new one. Plus, I hate installing them, because I always get dust or hair under it. 

Instead I got a cheap case for it and called it a day. Do you guys bother with using screen protectors for newer phones? 

I only will use tempered glass (privacy glass, at that) on my phones in order to help prevent any of the scratches that appear on the screen from it coming in and out of my pockets. As for dropping, that it honestly up to your phone case to save and hold everything together.

This is based on how careful one can be with the mobile phone that they use. For instance, I prefer to have none on my device since I handle my mobile with care. Also, when you use some devices, you should be careful because the cost of repairing their screen is almost what the phone cost.

What I need isn't about the screen guard, you can call it protector if you can. My phone screen is okay, with the glass protection clipped into the glass. All I care for is how to protect my eyes from the brightness of the screen? Steering so long around the shining screen cause me constant headache. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What I need isn't about the screen guard, you can call it protector if you can. My phone screen is okay, with the glass protection clipped into the glass. All I care for is how to protect my eyes from the brightness of the screen? Steering so long around the shining screen cause me constant headache. 

I remember my pets dropping the phone from table. so yes that too happens having the protector which is a plastic case along with glass protector both are needed these days.

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I remember my pets dropping the phone from table. so yes that too happens having the protector which is a plastic case along with glass protector both are needed these days.

I believe your glass protector saved the least for you right? Without the protectors on the screen, it could've been weird by now for my own device.