Register Now
Kane99

Lawn Mowing Simulator looks relaxing

This and that power washer sim game looks really relaxing. Another reason I think it might be relaxing is because I remember playing this free game that came with my old PC back in the day. It was a lawn mowing game where dogs and other people would chase after you. But Lawn Mowing Sim looks way more relaxing and fun. 

Doesn't it look relaxing? 

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Please oh great gaming Gods! Hear my prayer!

END THIS SIMULATOR SHIT! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALIVE WHEN SITTING IN A CHAIR SIMULATOR HITS!

4 hours ago, Shagger said:

Who wants to spend thier gaming literally doing a chore What next? Wash the dishes simulator? Vacuuming Simulator? I agree with @The Blackangel, this simulation shit has gone well beyond far enough.

If you thought Lawn Mower Simulator was far enough, wait until you get a load of this game: 

😄

Edited by Kane99

25 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

When Watching Grass Grow Simulator is released, that is the day I officially quit gaming for good, and throw every game and console I own in the trash.

And if some asshole is working on development on that one, well.....

.....One of us ain't coming out of that one intact.

Well, I don't know about Watching Grass Grow Simulator, but there is Paint Drying Simulator. People actually payed money for this...

The top review is from someone who put almost 80 hours into it. What is wrong with the universe?

Edited by Shagger

For the love of all things holy or unholy, I don't care which, some one please make it stop. How the hell did we end up here? How has gaming fallen so far that tiddlywinks is much more riveting than anything digital? I don't care how awesome a game is or how popular it is, this kind of shit drags it down into the much by the sole association of being a video game. Crack is not your friend, but alcohol is about to be.

Kill me now, please.

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wonder if this is done purposefully or just to purposefully saturate the market and then make money off the same in funny way. 

That's a frightening thought. But there are better and easier ways to make money. For example you could eat dog shit for a quarter. You could walk up to the UN and piss on their front door for a nickle. You could hold down your top government official (president, king/queen, prime minister, etc.) sit on their head and fart on their face for a dollar. Or you could go on a hunger strike for a dollar a day just to see how long you could go until you gave in or died. Better yet, you could kidnap these idiots that keep coming up with this shit and throw them in a pit that will never be found. I will give you everything I own, and my undying love for that one. But only if it permanently ends this epidemic.

Please, someone hack the military database and drop an ICBM on my head.

On 12/10/2021 at 11:23 AM, Shagger said:

Well, I don't know about Watching Grass Grow Simulator, but there is Paint Drying Simulator. People actually payed money for this...

The top review is from someone who put almost 80 hours into it. What is wrong with the universe?

Now that's just something for the memes lol. I bet it's about just keeping the game on for that long, or someone just really loves to watch paint dry. Maybe they use it as a screensaver. 😄 

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wonder if this is done purposefully or just to purposefully saturate the market and then make money off the same in funny way. 

Definitely on purpose. They saw the many simulator games on the market, and decided to make a quick thing for the laughs. If you watch the video for the game on steam, you'll see this guy is just doing this for the fun of it. I doubt he's made much on this game either, considering there is only 32 reviews. And on top of that, it's only $1. They game even says it's a 6 hour experience. Which means, he hopes that people keep this game up for more than 2 hours so they can't get the refund. Smart! lol