Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

I don't even remember the last time I've seen a great movie. And even if a movie is great it is 100-120 minutes of entertainment at best. Even the shortest games last 10-15 hours. So I'll always chose games over movies.

23 hours ago, m76 said:

I don't even remember the last time I've seen a great movie. And even if a movie is great it is 100-120 minutes of entertainment at best. Even the shortest games last 10-15 hours. So I'll always chose games over movies.

Movies takes longer duration of time to be completed.  I'll simply tell you that, it's been over 18 months I put my eyes on the screen to watch a complete movie. I simply have less time to manage with movies. My time have been with online activities and gaming more often. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

They both give me different kind of satisfaction which makes them unique. Video games allows me to get involved in what happens in the game while I just sit down and enjoy the movies. 

That's nice for you. I can't remember the last time I put my face on the TV screen to watch movies. Even with my phone I don't have such time now. Instead I play games, because I am more passionate to it than movies. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's nice for you. I can't remember the last time I put my face on the TV screen to watch movies. Even with my phone I don't have such time now. Instead I play games, because I am more passionate to it than movies. 

Sometimes, I use movies as my sleep inducer most of the time because once I get my eyes fixed on it, it's only going to take 30 minutes and I'm off. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes, I use movies as my sleep inducer most of the time because once I get my eyes fixed on it, it's only going to take 30 minutes and I'm off. 

Lol, that's cool man, at times it is like that for me during the time when I was very engaged with my country's kind of movies. 

2 hours ago, egghead said:

I cant' compare between these two. Fr me, games and movies, both are relieving. However, games are just an entertainment for me, whereas movies can be educative especially when I watch historical movies.

The video game entertainment is what I lived for. If I want to educate myself I have enough of the internet. The problem with me now concerning 'not watching movies, is due to less time devotion to TVs. I spend more of my time with the phone surfing online, their is no how I'll make out time for movies that last so long. I can devote just 20 minutes to enjoy my racing games or an action RPG. 

6 hours ago, egghead said:

I cant' compare between these two. Fr me, games and movies, both are relieving. However, games are just an entertainment for me, whereas movies can be educative especially when I watch historical movies.

You're very correct about the assessment of historical movies being very educative. I have learnt so much from them that I can't write them off too easily.