Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I don't really watch that many movies now, if it's watching something it's usually a series or something on YouTube.  So yeah, I'd probably put video games over movies.

YouTube is a go to platform for me when I truly want to watch something fast. I spend more time there than in social media platforms. 

That is a tough one. I love them both but if I had to, I would probably go for video games. I think you can usually keep yourself entertained for hours by just playing one game but with a movie, you're usually done with it when it's finished.

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If I ever feel like getting involved, it's definitely going to be video games for me to favor over the movies but if I just feel like just sitting there and enjoying, it would be movies. 

I can do that which you've stated here when I felt so tired, and don't have the strength to stress my head over going online, I can just spend some time on movie, definitely sleep will take me away. 

Like I mentioned in the other post that for the past two weeks, I had a meltdown, I couldn't even get myself to play a single game. It was movies that helped me a little because all I needed was to sit back and watch and not face the frustration I normally get from playing games which wouldn't help my condition. 

I'll probably go with games. Games have can generate a level of connection and immersion that movies can't. Don't get me wrong, movies and TV shows don't have to that, they're all about observing a story and better a lot of the time, but there is nothing like a good game to really suck you in.

There are some movies that's going to hit you so hard that you can't ever get enough of it no matter how many times you have watched it. Such kind of movies hardly comes by these days but when I get one, it rival any kind of game for me. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Like I mentioned in the other post that for the past two weeks, I had a meltdown, I couldn't even get myself to play a single game. It was movies that helped me a little because all I needed was to sit back and watch and not face the frustration I normally get from playing games which wouldn't help my condition. 

I can understand your condition. Gaming is all about involvement, when as watching movies is all about being a spectator.