Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Like I mentioned in the other post that for the past two weeks, I had a meltdown, I couldn't even get myself to play a single game. It was movies that helped me a little because all I needed was to sit back and watch and not face the frustration I normally get from playing games which wouldn't help my condition. 

Sorry to hear about that. Hope things are getting better.

I know I haven't watched a single movie for a while now, but where by I fell ill, I wouldn't play video games, but rather I can relax and watch movies since I'm just watching from the bed and not stressing myself to hold a controller and forcing the play. 

On 4/12/2022 at 9:34 PM, Boblee said:

I wouldn't say much better but I'm a fighter, so I'm going to beat it no matter how difficult it is. 

Thanks for showing concern. 

Just know that we are always here for you if you ever want to share your problems. 

On the other hand, I can recommend a good movie to watch since you're into movies/TV shows. It's Moon Knight. It's a new release and I know you're going to love it. 

I only have of the time watching Michael Jackson's song videos, most of them are like movies. But can't still be compared to how much I love playing video games, I also played Michael Jackson's Moon Walker video game on android. 

On 4/16/2022 at 7:07 AM, Heatman said:

Just know that we are always here for you if you ever want to share your problems. 

On the other hand, I can recommend a good movie to watch since you're into movies/TV shows. It's Moon Knight. It's a new release and I know you're going to love it. 

Thanks for the recommendation of Moon Knight and I had to check out its official trailer now which looks great. I'm going to watch it since it's on Netflix. 

1 hour ago, DoABarrelRoll said:

I prefer video games, but there are days that we are so tired that movies are a good one, you sit enjoyed the movie and have a more relaxing experience (depending on the movie).

The events surrounding your day would determine what's going to be your pick for the day, if it's playing video games, that's good, if it's movies, that's also very good. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

For the fact that I spend more time playing video games, it is easier for me to note that, video games is more appealing and superior for me than what movies can offer. 

It's due to the fact that you get more involved with playing video games, it's why the decision is an easy one for gamers.