Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's due to the fact that you get more involved with playing video games, it's why the decision is an easy one for gamers. 

Exactly, had it been I'm not a video game fan from my childhood, I wouldn't be supportive of video games more than I do with movies. 

1 hour ago, Awesomeninjagamer said:

In my opinion... movies have become boring, predictable, and unimaginative. 

Video games are way better because or original storylines, and you can actually live the movie though the main character scene by scene.

Not all movies are as you described them to be boring, predictable, and unimaginative. It depends on what you're watching. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, had it been I'm not a video game fan from my childhood, I wouldn't be supportive of video games more than I do with movies. 

I'm always very selective of the movies that I get into watching because I know they are good at making rubbish now. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

After playing a track I'm going on with in GT 6, I would be watching You are not my Mother this night. It's a horror movie. FB_IMG_1649443387754.thumb.jpg.0f350e480346d28ae59c571f1eda974b.jpg

This movie looks like it's going to be very creepy. Is it available on Netflix? I might be open to watching it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

After playing a track I'm going on with in GT 6, I would be watching You are not my Mother this night. It's a horror movie. FB_IMG_1649443387754.thumb.jpg.0f350e480346d28ae59c571f1eda974b.jpg

But GT 6 is playable on PS3, do you have a PS3 console bro or you borrowed one from a friend? 

It's cool you went after 'You are not my mother horror movie' to cool off yourself after gaming. That's how it ought to be, movies and music is part of the entertainment. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

But GT 6 is playable on PS3, do you have a PS3 console bro or you borrowed one from a friend? 

It's cool you went after 'You are not my mother horror movie' to cool off yourself after gaming. That's how it ought to be, movies and music is part of the entertainment. 

I'm at a friend's house, it's why I'm playing GT 6 on her Playstation 3. You remember well that it's PS4 that I have for myself. I couldn't finish the movie last night, I was too weak to do so. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm at a friend's house, it's why I'm playing GT 6 on her Playstation 3. You remember well that it's PS4 that I have for myself. I couldn't finish the movie last night, I was too weak to do so. 

xD, I knew you went to a friend's house to play that one. Because, I've known you for some time now, you're a PS4, Nintendo switch, PC and android phone gamer. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had to check out my Netflix on my smartphone and saw that the movie you - You Are Not My Mother posted was available on it. I'm watching it immediately.