Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Spend over 12 hours daily from Mon - Fri, so I wonder the time I'll be spending for movies. I play video games on my mobile too, offline and online. I play on my PS4 about 30 mins on average everyday. 

It's definitely what works for you to play video games to that extent. I wish it's something that I can do but it's not possible for me for now. 

I simply hope that's it's not going to be like those Marvel series that gets abandoned for a very long time. If they can make a video game based on the movie, it's something that would be interesting. 

Edited by Heatman

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I simply hope that's it's not going to be like those Marvel series that gets abandoned for a very long time. If they can make a video game based on the movie, it's something that would be interesting. 

Marvel video games haven't been a big hit for a long time now, so I don't trust them to make something exceptional from Moon Knight as a game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Marvel video games haven't been a big hit for a long time now, so I don't trust them to make something exceptional from Moon Knight as a game. 

Looking at this from that angle, I think that it's best for them to just leave the movie the way it is and focus on other games they are working on. 

But marvel cinematic series have seen plenty of movies, I went to make research about them I saw that they made 'Iron man, 'The incredible Hulk', Thor etc.  If so, then I'll know they've shown real drive in making great movie series. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But marvel cinematic series have seen plenty of movies, I went to make research about them I saw that they made 'Iron man, 'The incredible Hulk', Thor etc.  If so, then I'll know they've shown real drive in making great movie series. 

Some of their movies are great and some of them are complete shit. Have you watched The Eternals? It's one big horse dump. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some of their movies are great and some of them are complete shit. Have you watched The Eternals? It's one big horse dump. 

The trailer of the movie is one of the most misleading that has been made by Marvel in ages. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I never watched the movie, I'll check on it when I have chance to view through movies online. I believe Eternal will be interesting, with the trailer I saw @Boblee shared. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I never watched the movie, I'll check on it when I have chance to view through movies online. I believe Eternal will be interesting, with the trailer I saw @Boblee shared. 

It's a trash movie as far as I'm concerned with the kind of movies they used to make, that Eternals is not worth watching. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's a trash movie as far as I'm concerned with the kind of movies they used to make, that Eternals is not worth watching. 

Lol, maybe the trailer is quite deceiving, I watched through it for some few minutes and it was looking though like a tremendous movie with cool music playing on its background