Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The trailer of the movie is one of the most misleading that has been made by Marvel in ages. 

Just look at how they are lined up here in the video cover picture like a bunch of fools. I really hated watching that movie. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just look at how they are lined up here in the video cover picture like a bunch of fools. I really hated watching that movie. 

I do agree that the Eternal Marvel movie was below standard but I think you're being too dramatic about the whole thing or probably it got to you more. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do agree that the Eternal Marvel movie was below standard but I think you're being too dramatic about the whole thing or probably it got to you more. 

You maybe right but that's alright. When I want to withdraw from gaming and enjoy movies a little bit, I hate it when the movies don't measure up to the task. 

I am looking up to watching Black Adam' an action - adventure movie that is set to be released on October 2022. The film is directed by 'Jaume Collet-Serra. 

Production companies are; DC Films, Seven Bucks, New Line Cinema and many more. 

The advertisement of the film on cable network have renewed my mind to wait for it to get released. I am not much of a film lover nowadays, but I'm focused on seeing 'De Rock' in action as the main character of the movie. 

On 5/2/2022 at 12:51 PM, Heatman said:

You maybe right but that's alright. When I want to withdraw from gaming and enjoy movies a little bit, I hate it when the movies don't measure up to the task. 

It's like leaving something good for a moment with the anticipation of getting into something better but then they have you completely disappointed. 

8 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Video games are way more important and fun to me. I don't even watch that many movies because ADHD. I prefer TV shows.

When I have the time, TV shows are definitely all better because of the storyline size. Once it's an interesting TV show, you can't get enough of it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I have the time, TV shows are definitely all better because of the storyline size. Once it's an interesting TV show, you can't get enough of it. 

Definitely. 

TV shows also last for years usually so you can watch a good 40 minutes of it like every week whereas you watch a movie one evening and then that's it you have to wait years for the sequel, assuming it even comes out.

59 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Definitely. 

TV shows also last for years usually so you can watch a good 40 minutes of it like every week whereas you watch a movie one evening and then that's it you have to wait years for the sequel, assuming it even comes out.

Seriously, it's something that I find very frustrating when a movie ends with a suspense that hangs on another sequel coming out. Most of them even gets abandoned along the way. 

I loved TV shows in the past, I watched lots of animé TV shows like, Ultraman, Castlevania, Resident Evil Infinite darkness animé, Kengan Ashura and lots more which I can't remember at the moment. 

But at this time, I don't have much time for animé TV series, I am preferably on gaming, more especially on racing and adventure. 

When I'm done play Unpacking that I started playing this afternoon, I would be working on how to go see Dr. Strange in The Multi Verse of Madness that will be released in few hours time. 

Edited by Boblee

Movies were special in the past, I really can't forget the time I watched Titanic first, it was just emotional one then. I am obsessed playing motorcycle games now than i do with watching movies. 

On 5/5/2022 at 5:56 PM, Boblee said:

When I'm done play Unpacking that I started playing this afternoon, I would be working on how to go see Dr. Strange in The Multi Verse of Madness that will be released in few hours time. 

Marvel is doing a lot of cross over with so many of their movies. I saw an update about their upcoming release called Midnight Sons. 

FB_IMG_1651949041794.thumb.jpg.db8a5febb4af92956b3cb1df27442033.jpg