Register Now
Justin11

Movies or video games which one you love more?

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Marvel is doing a lot of cross over with so many of their movies. I saw an update about their upcoming release called Midnight Sons. 

FB_IMG_1651949041794.thumb.jpg.db8a5febb4af92956b3cb1df27442033.jpg

No matter Marvel does with their movies and series, they will never pressure me into playing any of their games because they make shit most of the time. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:15 PM, Heatman said:

Someone is fed up already 😂

tenor.gif

Haha, I have been believe. That's my reaction whenever I get to play any of their game's that's full of crap. It's just like I wasted my time for nothing. 

Edited by Boblee

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Haha, I have been believe. That's my reaction whenever I get to play any of their game's that's full of crap. It's just like I wasted my time for nothing. 

It pains a lot when you get to waste your time playing a game that ends up being trash. 

I don't even know which one I love more between playing video games and watching movies because I really enjoy doing both of them. I think I'm going to stick with the two of them and not choose. 

On 5/30/2022 at 8:01 AM, Clasher said:

I do pretty much both Everytime, I always take out time to see some movies with friends or alone, and when I want I still play videogames. But I do video games more frequently than I watch movies.

It's just like we are all in the anticipation of House of the Dragon which is based on Fire & Blood by George R.R Martin that's going to be released this August 21st. I can't play games the day it's out because I'm watching it that day. images.jpeg.8c21902f82cad47abf7432efef2ff227.jpeg

The 'Cover of this movie looks great, I know it's a Hollywood movie, I want to watch some Bollywood movies at the moment, but wouldn't spend more than 50 minutes on any movie, due to my less time devotion for movies. I can play games for two or more hours at the moment, it can't be said for movies. 

33 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The 'Cover of this movie looks great, I know it's a Hollywood movie, I want to watch some Bollywood movies at the moment, but wouldn't spend more than 50 minutes on any movie, due to my less time devotion for movies. I can play games for two or more hours at the moment, it can't be said for movies. 

If you ever watched Game of Thrones, then you know very well what to expect in the series House of Dragon. It's not a Hollywood movie by the way but HBO Max which Warner Bros is their parent company. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

I don't even know which one I love more between playing video games and watching movies because I really enjoy doing both of them. I think I'm going to stick with the two of them and not choose. 

If you enjoy being more involved in the activities, then it's definitely going to playing video games for you. But if you like to sit back and enjoy what's going on, then it's the movies. 

On 5/10/2022 at 8:48 AM, Heatman said:

It pains a lot when you get to waste your time playing a game that ends up being trash. 

Yeah, that's very painful and it's why I don't jump into playing any game even if they have a lot of promotion on it. I will find out for myself if it's worth the hype. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you ever watched Game of Thrones, then you know very well what to expect in the series House of Dragon. It's not a Hollywood movie by the way but HBO Max which Warner Bros is their parent company. 

Oh, thanks for putting more clarity about the movie. It's been a while for me with movies, I've watched the Game Of Thrones, but I couldn't finish it up, cos it was quite longer than expected, the movie cost the producers/directors huge amount of money. Maybe I'll look up to watching House Of Dragon when I have spare time this weekend. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like we are all in the anticipation of House of the Dragon which is based on Fire & Blood by George R.R Martin that's going to be released this August 21st. I can't play games the day it's out because I'm watching it that day. images.jpeg.8c21902f82cad47abf7432efef2ff227.jpeg

Is the movie a part of the game of thrones series or it's just made by the same company that did game of thrones. Would also like to see it though because i'm also a fan movies like this and I watch pretty much everything from Merlin, legend of seeker, Xena , Vikings and the rest of them.