Register Now
Justin11

Do you love music more than gaming?

On 1/25/2022 at 10:14 PM, Justin11 said:

That's cool, your MP3 can offer you that, even your mobile phone. If you have compat disc, it will go a long way too. 

Yeah, I do like soundtracks but it doesn't mean that I would choose it over the gameplay. It doesn't tally for me at all. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I do like soundtracks but it doesn't mean that I would choose it over the gameplay. It doesn't tally for me at all. 

That's true, I wouldn't allow the sound of the music to overshadow the sound of the gameplay. I love hearing the game's radar and other background sounds. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, I wouldn't allow the sound of the music to overshadow the sound of the gameplay. I love hearing the game's radar and other background sounds. 

The game's soundtrack does its own job that can't be aimed at making it seem to be more important than the game that I'm actually playing. I can easily get the game's soundtrack used in the game off the game and play it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

The game's soundtrack does its own job that can't be aimed at making it seem to be more important than the game that I'm actually playing. I can easily get the game's soundtrack used in the game off the game and play it. 

Maybe you'll go search for it and download it then play it out using your external disc player. Music and video game goes today especially those in-game sounds and tracks. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a friend of mine who prefers to play his own selected tracks in his songs playlist when playing video games and not listen to the game's soundtrack. 

I can actually relate to that as well because I have actually done it a few times with some games that came with horrible soundtrack. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I'm playing my favourite games, I don't like listening to external sound tracks, I simply maintain the in-game soundtracks and the noise of the radar, that's one of the beauty of the games I do enjoy. 

I think that most gamers are more into the game's soundtrack than other source of music. While the little few don't care about any of them. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that most gamers are more into the game's soundtrack than other source of music. While the little few don't care about any of them. 

Everyone got choice, if you're a core gamer you'll definitely love the in-game soundtrack more. I love it when the sound is beeping out via a home theater DVD player.