Register Now
Justin11

Do you love music more than gaming?

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say I love gaming more - However, I do play music while gaming so both are enjoyable activities to me and doing them together brings me pure joy.

Yeah, that's the same thing with me when it comes to how to play games best and enjoy it very well. Without the music it's boring. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say I love gaming more - However, I do play music while gaming so both are enjoyable activities to me and doing them together brings me pure joy.

That's for sure how it works for most gamers. The combination of both songs and gaming works perfect if the game's music is lit 🔥

In the end though, it's all subjective. Some of us will really enjoy the music over a game, some of us will enjoy the game more. Just depends on your preferences and what you prefer. 

Some music is crazy good and really hypes things up in games. And arguably, sometimes a game without the music can be more boring. 

22 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

In the end though, it's all subjective. Some of us will really enjoy the music over a game, some of us will enjoy the game more. Just depends on your preferences and what you prefer. 

Some music is crazy good and really hypes things up in games. And arguably, sometimes a game without the music can be more boring. 

Yeah, it's definitely boring. It's like watching movies without its soundtrack and audio in song. It's just going to ruin the whole impression. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's very correct about some music being composed in an off key tones that it's something that would irk your ear listening to it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct about some music being composed in an off key tones that it's something that would irk your ear listening to it. 

There will always be wack music in all the soundtracks used in making a particular game. It's something that I have seen on more than one occasion. 

8 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

If I understand it correctly,I turn down music in games . I turn on subtitles often.I've been a musician for forty years so I avoid other music because any music will stick in my head. Any music.The Last of us 1 and 2 I did listen to that dialogue.Mild background music is fine too.

Well, I do have my headphones or headsets to play my video games with so as not to make another person feel disturbed. 

On 1/30/2022 at 10:54 PM, Boblee said:

The truth of the matter is that some music can't be ignored no matter what but then again, there are some that really sucks big time. 

Good music is always very fun to listen to because most of the time, it helps to soothe the mind and soul. 

On 12/7/2021 at 12:51 AM, Justin11 said:

Their is no doubt, music or soundtrack goes together with video games. No wonder majority of video games feature soundtracks. 

What if you have a single option to choose, which one will you go for? 

I can actually take a game without any music and play it. The music is not really a big deal but it's also good if it's there. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can actually take a game without any music and play it. The music is not really a big deal but it's also good if it's there. 

Yeah, I agree with you, it is very much possible to play video games without the soundtrack. The game sound, the radar is okay for me. Especially when I want it calm and relaxed no noise. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as you have a way to add music to the fold, it's definitely not going to be a problem with no music in the game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as you have a way to add music to the fold, it's definitely not going to be a problem with no music in the game. 

That's completely true. I find it very difficult to get how some people would choose the game's music over the actual game.