Register Now
Justin11

Do you love music more than gaming?

On 2/5/2022 at 12:37 PM, Boblee said:

That's completely true. I find it very difficult to get how some people would choose the game's music over the actual game. 

They are definitely confused on what they really want to do for all i care. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I am playing FIFA, I don't like listening to external soundtracks, I simply love to listen to it's historical commentary, and its beautiful in-game sounds. 

I have downloaded some music contents of games out the game simply because it's that good but it's not enough to make me love it more than the game. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

I have downloaded some music contents of games out the game simply because it's that good but it's not enough to make me love it more than the game. 

Lol, I got you, it wouldn't make me either, provided I am not in-love with the video game. I can only enjoy such music when I am in-love with the game. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, I got you, it wouldn't make me either, provided I am not in-love with the video game. I can only enjoy such music when I am in-love with the game. 

Yeah, it's something that doesn't add up for me as long as playing video games with its soundtrack and music is involved. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that doesn't add up for me as long as playing video games with its soundtrack and music is involved. 

It doesn't add much to me, unless the video game is meant to be played just for a purpose of passing time. But when I am deeply serious on the game, I wouldn't need soundtracks to enjoy it furthermore. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It doesn't add much to me, unless the video game is meant to be played just for a purpose of passing time. But when I am deeply serious on the game, I wouldn't need soundtracks to enjoy it furthermore. 

So in essence, what you're trying to say is that when the game gets really very serious for you, the soundtrack goes out to the window eeh? 

The music accompanies the game. For example. Rdr1 has some of the best western music. During serious gun fights, you'd hear the score pop in. And it's so damn good. It really hypes you up, as you hear this score blaring as bullets are whizzing past you, npcs are yelling, horses crashing into one another. It really heightens the game and can make you experience so much more than if you had it without the music.  

Like listen to this song and tell me it doesn't add to the game or something? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

So in essence, what you're trying to say is that when the game gets really very serious for you, the soundtrack goes out to the window eeh? 

Not what I meant, I mean the external soundtracks wouldn't be needful. I'll simply listen to the one playing in-game. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The music accompanies the game. For example. Rdr1 has some of the best western music. During serious gun fights, you'd hear the score pop in. And it's so damn good. It really hypes you up, as you hear this score blaring as bullets are whizzing past you, npcs are yelling, horses crashing into one another. It really heightens the game and can make you experience so much more than if you had it without the music.  

Like listen to this song and tell me it doesn't add to the game or something? 

The music will always add to the game no doubt but in a situation where one is asked to choose between the game and the music like the OP asked, I'm definitely not choosing the music. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not what I meant, I mean the external soundtracks wouldn't be needful. I'll simply listen to the one playing in-game. 

Oh, that. It's always the same thing with most gamers because when the game's music is that good, I don't see any need for external sources of sounds. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

The music will always add to the game no doubt but in a situation where one is asked to choose between the game and the music like the OP asked, I'm definitely not choosing the music. 

That's fair. But what I'm saying is I wouldn't want to choose one or the other. In this case I'd want both. 

But if I had to choose, it think gaming is more important to me, but I still love my music.