Register Now
Justin11

Do you love music more than gaming?

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's fair. But what I'm saying is I wouldn't want to choose one or the other. In this case I'd want both. 

But if I had to choose, it think gaming is more important to me, but I still love my music. 

Yeah, that's for sure. Having both of them, is definitely far more better and good than having just either of them. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Oh, that. It's always the same thing with most gamers because when the game's music is that good, I don't see any need for external sources of sounds. 

That's exactly with me too, because the game have offered me good music and good game, I wouldn't have an additional option anymore at the meantime. 

26 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's exactly with me too, because the game have offered me good music and good game, I wouldn't have an additional option anymore at the meantime. 

And to be honest with you, most of the time, the in game soundtracks and music are always so good you can't turn them off. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's fair. But what I'm saying is I wouldn't want to choose one or the other. In this case I'd want both. 

But if I had to choose, it think gaming is more important to me, but I still love my music. 

When you are purchasing, it's the game and not the music. It's why the game is definitely going to come first for most likely everyone. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you are purchasing, it's the game and not the music. It's why the game is definitely going to come first for most likely everyone. 

Do you think if it's possible to purchase the game's music separately, that some gamers would like to exclude some of the songs? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you think if it's possible to purchase the game's music separately, that some gamers would like to exclude some of the songs? 

That's not going to be possible at all, as it's definitely going to ruin the game from my understanding. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since you have the possibility of turning the music off, you can simply do that, if you dislike some songs and leave just the normal sound and the radar ON. 

Yeah, that's just one way to eliminate music from the games when they are not really interesting for you anymore. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since you have the possibility of turning the music off, you can simply do that, if you dislike some songs and leave just the normal sound and the radar ON. 

It's only when the music is very annoying that it's getting turned off and getting induced with an outside music. 

On 2/8/2022 at 5:33 PM, Kane99 said:

That would be the obvious reason because whoever chooses to have the music never really wanted to play the game at all. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

My current music Playlist have over 10,000 songs in it and a lot of albums that I have not played in years. There is no way my game's are going out the window because of the game's music. 

Are you being serious about having 10,000 music on your Playlist? If that's the case, you should consider being a disc jockey.