Register Now
Justin11

Do you love music more than gaming?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers even add extra source of music to their gaming because the one they have in the game isn't enough for them. 

Is it possible to  add a music and  it plays serially with the   original soundtracks   of the   game? 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is it possible to  add a music and  it plays serially with the   original soundtracks   of the   game? 

I believe that everything depends on how the gamer wishes to set up the additional music to the one the game came with. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that everything depends on how the gamer wishes to set up the additional music to the one the game came with. 

You can blast other songs with your home theater playing all manner of songs that please you. Who cares? 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's possible, if one navigate to the playlist department, you can easily toggle and pick out the soundtracks you want to continue playing and discard others. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's possible, if one navigate to the playlist department, you can easily toggle and pick out the soundtracks you want to continue playing and discard others. 

Some gamers probably prefer to stream their music online and it's so cool getting to listen to latest releases. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers probably prefer to stream their music online and it's so cool getting to listen to latest releases. 

I do stream music, but that does not happen often, since my data plan not unlimited. It is a limited data plan, I have to manage it too.