Register Now
Kane99

Do you ever take time out to clean your video games?

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Honestly I have never cleaned my console, I mean some times I do sweep the dust from the top but I have never game my consoles any type of maintenance, probably thats the reason why they dont last me that long xD

xD, now you've learned about one of the reasons why you console don't last long, due to lack of proper maintenance. I think it will be nice now, you take advantage, and always keep your console neat. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, now you've learned about one of the reasons why you console don't last long, due to lack of proper maintenance. I think it will be nice now, you take advantage, and always keep your console neat. 

Im still not going to do it though xD

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

The way dusts cover up my room divider set up with my console and TV makes me cover them up always whenever I'm not making use of them. It helps reduce how dirty they get over time. 

I picked up doing that from one movie and ever since then, it's been very helpful when it comes to reducing how dusts crops up on my games. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I picked up doing that from one movie and ever since then, it's been very helpful when it comes to reducing how dusts crops up on my games. 

I have been making use of the trick for more than 5 years now, and it's been very helpful for my games. Even the last time I had my consoles cleaned out, it wasn't that bad. 

On 4/14/2022 at 10:59 PM, Boblee said:

I have been making use of the trick for more than 5 years now, and it's been very helpful for my games. Even the last time I had my consoles cleaned out, it wasn't that bad. 

Exactly, it would be as you left it when you take out the cover. If you even happen to live in a upstairs, dusts wouldn't creep into your home easily. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it would be as you left it when you take out the cover. If you even happen to live in a upstairs, dusts wouldn't creep into your home easily. 

As long as you're not living in a dusty environment, the dusts that gets into your house that would rest all over your gaming set wouldn't be too and if you always have your windows closed, you'll not need to worry too much about dusts. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

As long as you're not living in a dusty environment, the dusts that gets into your house that would rest all over your gaming set wouldn't be too and if you always have your windows closed, you'll not need to worry too much about dusts. 

I don't know how dusts works in my own area because no matter how long my windows are locked, they still get into the house. It's why I don't take any chances with cover up all my electronics whenever I'm going out for a long period of time. 

Dust ate always there in my house, even if every where it's kept neat, that's the nature of my locality. Which makes me cleaning my consoles and and other electronic devices constantly to stay away from being overshadowed with dusts all over. 

On 5/21/2022 at 11:00 PM, Justin11 said:

Dust ate always there in my house, even if every where it's kept neat, that's the nature of my locality. Which makes me cleaning my consoles and and other electronic devices constantly to stay away from being overshadowed with dusts all over. 

If there are any electronic device like a dust vacuum sucker which can be installed in one's home to suck in any dusts that gets inside the house, I would be more than willing to buy it seriously. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If there are any electronic device like a dust vacuum sucker which can be installed in one's home to suck in any dusts that gets inside the house, I would be more than willing to buy it seriously. 

There's one of such products. I think that it's called iVac dust control. I came across the device one time on Amazon when I was trying to purchase smoke detector.