Register Now
PGen98

Which Movie Video Game Was The Worst?

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

Pretty much any movie store is bound to have it. You can also buy it on eBay or possibly even Amazon. It's not expensive at all.

I think that Amazon would do if I check it on Netflix and doesn't see it. I appreciate the little assistance 😉

47 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The latest Bond movie - No Time to Die is definitely something that I'm very much looking forward to getting and playing if they make the game. 

They're supposed to be making a new bond game, I think from the makers of Hitman, Eidos interactive. I forget if that's correct or not. But yeah, I don't think it'll be based on the newer movies, as I think it'll be its own story not connected to the actual movies. Kinda how the Mad Max game was like. 

But yeah, we're in need of a new Bond game. It's been too long. 

On 12/8/2021 at 8:46 AM, Oblivion Knight said:

There's been quite a few incredibly average video games based on movie counterparts, many of which are published by Disney or Dreamworks.. 😅

I actually liked Enter the Matrix 😝 - I didn't think much to the sequel (The Path of Neo) though..

It was an ok game, but I found it horrible, personally.  I know a lot of people liked it, though, and no hate to those who did :D

Edited by PGen98

For my money, Wing Commander is the most painful to watch. Mario and House of the Dead are bad but they can at least be fun/funny to watch with friends; I can't say the same for Wing Commander. Also I remember the Double Dragon movie being pretty rough.

On 12/10/2021 at 10:50 PM, Kane99 said:

They're supposed to be making a new bond game, I think from the makers of Hitman, Eidos interactive. I forget if that's correct or not. But yeah, I don't think it'll be based on the newer movies, as I think it'll be its own story not connected to the actual movies. Kinda how the Mad Max game was like. 

But yeah, we're in need of a new Bond game. It's been too long. 

Seriously, it's actually been a very long wait for it and we are yet to see anything being done about it for us. These guys don't really know what gamers want. 

50 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Another that would have to be number one that I forgot about is Street Fighter The Movie The Game. It’s a game based on a movie that’s based on a game. What the fuck were the developers thinking?!

I really like the movie when I was still a teenager, it was quite the trend back then but the game, it completely sucked.