Register Now
Heatman

What's the most boring video game you ever played?

Most boring game imo, that's a tough one. There was this cricket game I played years ago, and I thought it was super boring. I also get bored with Baseball games, probably because I suck at them. 

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Tetris. There is nothing in it. Just blocks falling from the top of the screen. There is literally nothing there.

I get that. You should see some of the pros play it though. Takes some skill to be a pro at the game. I'm not a huge fan, but I've enjoyed playing a few games here. It's a fun puzzle game, but I suppose you could say that about most puzzle games. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Most boring game imo, that's a tough one. There was this cricket game I played years ago, and I thought it was super boring. I also get bored with Baseball games, probably because I suck at them. 

I get that. You should see some of the pros play it though. Takes some skill to be a pro at the game. I'm not a huge fan, but I've enjoyed playing a few games here. It's a fun puzzle game, but I suppose you could say that about most puzzle games. 

For cricket game in real life, I don't even understand the sport and not to talk about being able to play or understand it in video games. 

1 hour ago, Oblivion Knight said:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I just didn't get it, and found it an absolute chore to play through. To me it felt overhyped and overrated. Needless to say, I didn't try Skyrim.. 😅

Seriously, you never tried out playing Skyrim? Why is that? I think that you should give it a try and have a full say on it as well. 

I'll say Mars: War Logs by one of my favourite developers, Spiders. Like Of Orcs & Men it's one of those shorter hub-based RPGs of theirs that's a three (out of twelve) hours too long, and it doesn't do a good job of setting up The Technomancer which would follow a few years later. Little combat or hallmark RPG stuff to do, the entire cast tried too hard to be badass, and the bleak setting didn't do anything for it. I've never quite understood the appeal of Mars as a setting; even Red Faction: Guerrilla would be vastly improved if the colour pallette were a bit more varied and less dusty.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm too lazy to think about all the boring games I've ever played, so I'll answer with a recent one: God of War. Was bored to tears after the first hour and stopped playing.

Hmm, I'm hearing this for the first time that God of war game is a boring one to you. Which version of the game you felt bored playing? 

On 12/8/2021 at 7:01 AM, Empire said:

I'm too lazy to think about all the boring games I've ever played, so I'll answer with a recent one: God of War. Was bored to tears after the first hour and stopped playing.

Yeah, I noticed it's kinda hard to recall the boring games, probably because I buried them deep in my mind to forget about the majority of them. What was the issue with God of War? Was it the original game or the reboot that came out the past few years? I played the original 3 games, and I was a fan for the first two and I don't think I finished 3. Never had a chance to play the newer one, but I heard it rocked. 

I'm going to guess it was the reboot. If so, how did it compare to the original games to you? 

17 hours ago, Empire said:

Who said Minecraft was so boring 😛 Then again I never played the god damn game

Even I am too surprised how people can get addicted with such a game. I had played this game once or twice, but frankly saying the gameplay is not catchy at all. Still a large population plays this one. 

On 12/12/2021 at 1:24 PM, Empire said:

Who said Minecraft was so boring 😛 Then again I never played the god damn game

Minecraft isn't just too boring for me but also annoying and frustrating most of the time. It's just the same thing as puzzle games for me.