Register Now
Heatman

Video games with most thrilling locations?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here are top 10 amazingly cool locations in Skyrim that I really enjoyed playing through. 

I really do liked the location of Castle Valkihar the vampire stronghold linked to Dracula set up. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:22 AM, Boblee said:

You can never write off the amazing locations that are in Ghost of Tsushima which are very immersing to take your pictures. 

One of my favorite video games till today for now. I haven't had one sad experience with playing the game ever since it's released. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

The sight view from the peak of the mountain or a tower is always captivating. It's very common in most Assassin's Creed games. 

Yes, it's something that's obviously clear in most of Assassin’s Creed games. I love how it was portrayed in Assassin’s Creed Revelations. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is a perfect example of one of highest point of view in Assassin’s Creed 2 in Vince. 

The jumps are perfectly timed as it enabled the gamer get his jumps without any mistakes, otherwise he'd fall. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the streamer played well. Although, there was a time when he almost missed his timing but he hung on for a redo and got it right. 

The fall is almost very common to that kind of games and it happened to me more than I can count in playing AC games. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also the Hitman series is another I'd like to add. Mainly the recent 1-3, but blood money had some fun locations. But the newer games exceed the past games with their scale alone. 

Hitman 3 is my favorite of the game's series so far and you're very correct about how vast the game is when it comes to its scope of play.