Register Now
Heatman

Video games with most thrilling locations?

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also the Hitman series is another I'd like to add. Mainly the recent 1-3, but blood money had some fun locations. But the newer games exceed the past games with their scale alone. 

There are so many of such great locations in Forbidden Horizon West based on what I have read up on the game. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of such great locations in Forbidden Horizon West based on what I have read up on the game. 

It's got a good measure of San Francisco in the location that's seeable from the game's trailer. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's got a good measure of San Francisco in the location that's seeable from the game's trailer. 

The desert of Nevada in the United States of America seems to have appeared in the game. We can only be sure once it's out.. 

6 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'd like to see that because I grew up in Nevada; I had to look that up and the game does have scenes of Las Vegas, Nevada...Cool!!!!!

Yeah, that's very correct. As much as some people don't like deserts in real life, it's something that thrills me. It's one of places I enjoyed when I visited Dubai last year. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

Watch Dogs 2 had a pretty decent open world with a lot of fun locations to mess around in. I really need to go replay it one of these days. 

The same thing goes with the locations that are explored in playing Red Dead Redemption 2. 

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'd like to see that because I grew up in Nevada; I had to look that up and the game does have scenes of Las Vegas, Nevada...Cool!!!!!

Seriously, that's definitely going to be one hell of a sight to behold. I can't really wait to see what perks they make available in the game. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's definitely going to be one hell of a sight to behold. I can't really wait to see what perks they make available in the game. 

For sure; the game will have lots of sights from western USA which is beautiful with all the canyon country. The first game took place in Colorado which also has its share of canyons. But I wonder, is Arizona gonna be in the new one and have the Grand Canyon? Maybe that is a bit too much because it would probably take up the whole game. Regardless, western USA is a beautiful landscape. I'm actually getting excited about the game now. 

30 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

For sure; the game will have lots of sights from western USA which is beautiful with all the canyon country. The first game took place in Colorado which also has its share of canyons. But I wonder, is Arizona gonna be in the new one and have the Grand Canyon? Maybe that is a bit too much because it would probably take up the whole game. Regardless, western USA is a beautiful landscape. I'm actually getting excited about the game now. 

As far as I know it's parts of Colorado, Nevada and California.  The map is said to be bigger than that of Horizon Zero Dawn but not by much.  So it will be a very condensed version of these locations.

7 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

As far as I know it's parts of Colorado, Nevada and California.  The map is said to be bigger than that of Horizon Zero Dawn but not by much.  So it will be a very condensed version of these locations.

Yeah, I imagine it would be condensed which is alright by me because Nevada and California has a vast landscape. Looks like Utah may even be in there, which I've always thought was a gorgeous place. To consolidate these places would probably be taking the best attributes to place in the game map. I think we are in for a scenic treat. The first game itself was beautiful as well. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing goes with the locations that are explored in playing Red Dead Redemption 2. 

Rdr2 is a given. That game is a beauty to look at. One of the best looking games to release. Wonder if it will get a remaster release on ps5 and series x like gta v is?

37 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Rdr2 is a given. That game is a beauty to look at. One of the best looking games to release. Wonder if it will get a remaster release on ps5 and series x like gta v is?

It may take a time for them to do that remake but it's something that's going make good sense. 

15 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Well, I don't really think that it's ever going to be exact same thing when it comes to the actual map size. It's just sightings that's similar that would be highlighted.