Register Now
Kane99

How many games can your phone/tablet hold?

How many games do you think your phone/tablet could hold? My phone currently holds I think 120gb, plus I have a 32 SD card in there. I store most of my images/videos on my SD card and the phone itself can then be used for apps and games. I don't have many games on it, as I don't normally play mobile games that much. I do from time to time, but not as of late. But, with the amount of storage I have, I could hold a lot more for sure. I remember my last phone eating up storage really fast. Even when I had an SD card, that was like 8gb though, now with 120, I can actually play games without worrying about my storage going low. 

Anyway, how many do you think your phone or tablet could hold? 

128GB available on my phone and an extra 60GB available on my SD card. Honestly, games don't take that much of the space on my phone because I don't play mobile games as much. The only ones I have 8 Ball Pool, Among Us, Draw It, F1 Clash, WSOP and Clash Royale. Of those, only Clash Royale and F1 Clash gets played regularly.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:10 PM, Empire said:

I have 128GB SD card on my phone and so I can add allot. However I have no idea as I only added one game on my phone. 

I use my Ps4 to play most of the games. What I don't like doing is adding a lot of those games to my device when I can do so on my console. I only have like 3 heavy games on my phone though. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I cannot play games like Call of Duty and Froza Horizon because I have just 10 GB free space and I need 96.5 GB free space to play Call of Duty.

Yes modern COD would be hard to play with that limited space.