Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

The Tales Series, solid JRPG series but by fuck the characters during combat just never SHUT THE HELL UP!  Each character makes vocal call outs for nearly every single move they do!  It's just a constant stream of ear-splitting, indistinguishable, NOISE!

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's really wrong with the game Star Citizen? I never really got a chance to play the game till today even when I had the chance to do so. 

It's more a scam than a game.  For years they have been keeping the game in Alpha and stringing their backers along with promises of the grandiose vision that they will never deliver.

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

It's more a scam than a game.  For years they have been keeping the game in Alpha and stringing their backers along with promises of the grandiose vision that they will never deliver.

For how long are going to keep doing that before its very obvious to their backers they are being lied to? Personally, I wouldn't take it for that long. 

On 1/26/2022 at 8:32 PM, Boblee said:

God of War series have been running great for a long time now and they are definitely not going to let the game get watered low. So, the delay plan would work out well. 

I really don't know the actual year they started operation in the video game industry. But even before I was born they've been in existence. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know the actual year they started operation in the video game industry. But even before I was born they've been in existence. 

The first game on the God of War franchise started in 2005 on Playstation 2 console. I'm very sure that you have graced the world with your presence at the time. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

The first game on the God of War franchise started in 2005 on Playstation 2 console. I'm very sure that you have graced the world with your presence at the time. 

Have you played all the God of War series till the last one while waiting for the God of War Ragnarok that's coming out this year? 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's cool man, you went deeper to get the information. I came into existence in 2002, so, I was three years then when God of war series came into live. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool man, you went deeper to get the information. I came into existence in 2002, so, I was three years then when God of war series came into live. 

Haha, you were still a baby then. Although some people have started playing video games at the age of 3 but not sure if it's going to be on PS consoles. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:09 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, I believe that it's the only thing that's going to netter to Rockstar for now because they really have a big job on their hands after what occured with GTA trilogy. 

I believe their up on another project in order to silent the critics, due to how awful the trilogy was made. Let's see what it gonna turn out to be for them. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe their up on another project in order to silent the critics, due to how awful the trilogy was made. Let's see what it gonna turn out to be for them. 

Yeah, that's for sure because the previous GTA series were all made well right until GTA trilogy which was a complete screw up. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's for sure because the previous GTA series were all made well right until GTA trilogy which was a complete screw up. 

It is complete screw up indeed, Rockstar ruined it all for themselves buy inventing such low quality video game that downed their stock. GTA 5 is a better one, while trilogy is a miss. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, you were still a baby then. Although some people have started playing video games at the age of 3 but not sure if it's going to be on PS consoles. 

xD, that's laughable for me indeed, due to my age back then. I started playing games when I turned 5. Back then my mom always buy me toy games that's how I gradually started with Gameboy.