Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

The racing missions in just cause 2-4. Just give me fun vehicles to control that doesn't feel like shit. 

Seriously, it was a very challenging game when compared to other racing games and how its driving goes like in Gran Turismo and Need for Speed. 

On 1/29/2022 at 8:24 PM, Justin11 said:

It is complete screw up indeed, Rockstar ruined it all for themselves buy inventing such low quality video game that downed their stock. GTA 5 is a better one, while trilogy is a miss. 

Seriously, there is no comparison between GTA 5 and the trash Rockstar had done with GTA trilogy. They went deep kneeled in the mud with the game. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is no comparison between GTA 5 and the trash Rockstar had done with GTA trilogy. They went deep kneeled in the mud with the game. 

It's simply going from grace, later turning back to grass. That's the case with rockstar, for them to develop a very poor GTA trilogy edition. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Dead Space is another game that's practically ruined by EA when they moved away from the initial perspective of the game when they sought after money like always!! As the new series comes out, the more messed up it gets. 

The same thing goes with what happened with Dungeon Keeper series, Ultima, and Wing Commander. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing goes with what happened with Dungeon Keeper series, Ultima, and Wing Commander. 

How EA ended up killing Dungeon Keeper after the first two series was very confusing for me till today as I can't understand why. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

How EA ended up killing Dungeon Keeper after the first two series was very confusing for me till today as I can't understand why. 

Seriously, I'm still in a very big shock on why EA did that to Dungeon Keeper and even Dead Space. Like what's their problem really? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I'm still in a very big shock on why EA did that to Dungeon Keeper and even Dead Space. Like what's their problem really? 

Well, it's all about the same that we know EA to be all about and out for which is the money 💵

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's all about the same that we know EA to be all about and out for which is the money 💵

And it's definitely going to mark their downfall just like it did so many other companies before them that are no longer in business. 

RDR2 - Making the Undead Nightmare 2 DLC that we all been hoping for. RDR1 had the Undead Nightmare DLC and it was a blast to play. Sadly, Rockstar never released any story DLC for RDR2, which always disappointed me. On top of that, Rockstar doesn't care about RDR Online either as they have put most of their focus on GTA V and have pretty much abandoned it. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

RDR2 - Making the Undead Nightmare 2 DLC that we all been hoping for. RDR1 had the Undead Nightmare DLC and it was a blast to play. Sadly, Rockstar never released any story DLC for RDR2, which always disappointed me. On top of that, Rockstar doesn't care about RDR Online either as they have put most of their focus on GTA V and have pretty much abandoned it. 

I had the same feelings too with how they treated RDR Online over the years. It's more like they are channeling GTA series because it seems to pay them more. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I can't really remember the last time I played Red Dead Redemption Online. It used to be a big thing for me but not for a while now. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I played Red Dead Redemption Online. It used to be a big thing for me but not for a while now. 

When I have Red Dead Redemption 2 to play, why would I be bothering myself again over Red Dead Redemption Online? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If EA didn't keep on with their silly push on Dead Space and Ultima, those games would have still been with us now going very well. 

I really felt bad with what happened with Dead Space. EA really deserves some big slap.