Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about 2021 games overall?

On 12/15/2021 at 11:36 AM, Heatman said:

To some extent yes, it's been an exciting and incredible year so far with some great games like Resident Evil Village, Halo Infinite and Hitman 3. 

White satisfying I agrees with you thoughts, but not all that satisfied. Because I came to spend couple of bucks for micro transactions in-game. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

White satisfying I agrees with you thoughts, but not all that satisfied. Because I came to spend couple of bucks for micro transactions in-game. 

Microtransactions are golden for game companies because they make far more money from it than they make from the game's sales. 

On 12/21/2021 at 7:39 PM, Heatman said:

Microtransactions are golden for game companies because they make far more money from it than they make from the game's sales. 

Micro-transactions is consistent income generating, non stop. Whereas in game sakes they make once per year, and not everyone is even interested to upgrade all the time. 

I don't think that the year of 2021 is as strong as last following year but it's been great for me all things considered. I'm close to finishing up Eco game and loving it, I know it's not new 😛 . I still need to check out 12 minutes, the Ascent and a few others that I've missed recently

2021 wasen't really spectaculair imo, maybe one or two games you'll talk about in 5 years time but that's it. Lost judgment was great tough.

but then again haven't played anything i wanted to as In 2021 i was meanly playing catch up with games released in 2020.

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

2021 wasen't really spectaculair imo, maybe one or two games you'll talk about in 5 years time but that's it. Lost judgment was great tough.

but then again haven't played anything i wanted to as In 2021 i was meanly playing catch up with games released in 2020.

Yeah, that's correct but I really think that 2022 is most likely going to cover up for all we missed out in 2021 with all the pending releases that are very close. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Most of them have been absolute abysmal - atrocious - crap of the highest tier. 2021 has to be the worst gaming year I've ever experienced - it's a literal drought.

It's all down to the side effects of the pandemic of coronavirus I think. Everything went haywire after it and has never been the same thing.