Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about 2021 games overall?

2021 wasn't a good year by any means, but it wasn't a bust either. There was a good share of good games that released last year, sadly the year was a blunder for many reasons. But the gaming industry did the best they could last year. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

2021 wasn't a good year by any means, but it wasn't a bust either. There was a good share of good games that released last year, sadly the year was a blunder for many reasons. But the gaming industry did the best they could last year. 

2021 was just an average year in the gaming industry. There are my major hit games but they had a few ones that made up for coming by. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But 2020 was better off even though, it was more affected by covid 19 than 2021. Did you remember that, places and activities where locked up for good number of months, still video games where made on a higher volume. 

2020 was one of the best years in the gaming industry as far as I'm concerned. There are so many major hit in AAA games that came out that year. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

2020 was one of the best years in the gaming industry as far as I'm concerned. There are so many major hit in AAA games that came out that year. 

Even if I've forgotten the names of the games that came out 2020, it is a year packed with many games even when Covid 19 restriction was high. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if I've forgotten the names of the games that came out 2020, it is a year packed with many games even when Covid 19 restriction was high. 

Even if I forget all the games that came out in 2020, I would never forget, The Last of Us Part II, and Ghost of Tsushima. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even if I forget all the games that came out in 2020, I would never forget, The Last of Us Part II, and Ghost of Tsushima. 

It's more of Ghost of Tsushima for me and Ghost of Tsushima Legends that rocked my 2020 for me. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, those thrilling open world games shouldn't be erased on our minds any time soon. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's not possible for that kind of thing to happen as long as I'm not suffering from memory loss. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I enjoy majority of them especially GTA games, Spec-ops, Fallout and the rest of them. I can't go sabbatical from video games for a single month without playing open world games. 

It's actually been a very long time since I played Spec Ops : The Line again since it affects my psychology in a way that's whack for my liking. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, it's not possible for that kind of thing to happen as long as I'm not suffering from memory loss. 

Lol, and you can't experience such, because you're young for it. It just like when I can't find myself anymore playing racing games. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, and you can't experience such, because you're young for it. It just like when I can't find myself anymore playing racing games. 

There are so many things that can trigger memory loss, although major cause of it is attributed to old age, so you're correct. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There are so many things that can trigger memory loss, although major cause of it is attributed to old age, so you're correct. 

You're correct, anything that triggers it when someone is young is simply abnormal, at times it is natural to the individual due to deficiency in the hormones and so on.