Register Now
Techno

Ask Techno

50 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I love asking people online alot, in order to learn from them and share experiences too. Now, I'll go on to ask you too. 

Which console are you using currently and how much did you purchase it? 

Xbox Series S and I only had to pay 310 dollars(US)

17 minutes ago, Techno said:

Xbox Series S and I only had to pay 310 dollars(US)

That's wonderful, the amount you paid is worth it for the console device. I've seen many adverts around the series S/X Xbox type. Which video game is your favourite via your Xbox series S console? 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's wonderful, the amount you paid is worth it for the console device. I've seen many adverts around the series S/X Xbox type. Which video game is your favourite via your Xbox series S console? 

Right now its Halo Infinite. I have game pass so it constantly changes. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's okay. I recently heard about Halo got released full-time. Are you only playing new gen video games? 

No, not really. Its early enough where this gen is weaker than last gen so I mainly play last gen.

21 hours ago, Techno said:

No, not really. Its early enough where this gen is weaker than last gen so I mainly play last gen.

And I also prefer last gen games compared to what they are making now which is poor, coupled with bugs. Is their any time you play to retire from playing video games? 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

And I also prefer last gen games compared to what they are making now which is poor, coupled with bugs. Is their any time you play to retire from playing video games? 

No, not really. Gaming has a special place in my heart, maybe that makes me a fool.

Just now, Justin11 said:

xD 😂😂. I am expecting to see you here consistently in the next 30 years to keep having fun talking about gaming.

More like 50 years. Be realistic, it will probably be my death that stops me from posting here.

6 minutes ago, Techno said:

More like 50 years. Be realistic, it will probably be my death that stops me from posting here.

Hahaha 😅😅. I believe you'll be here till old age to share reviews around video games with fellow gamers in here. Same goes to me, I'll stay here for years to come, provided that longevity is by my side with good health as well.