Register Now
Techno

Ask Techno

On 12/10/2021 at 2:21 PM, Justin11 said:

Hahaha 😅😅. I believe you'll be here till old age to share reviews around video games with fellow gamers in here. Same goes to me, I'll stay here for years to come, provided that longevity is by my side with good health as well. 

And as long as the forum stays on.

Just now, The Blackangel said:

This forum isn't going anywhere. It's @DC's baby. I'm pretty sure he worked his ass off building it and getting traffic to it.

One came never assume, time is never ending, the ways have come and gone. The marching of the world never ceases, all things begin and end. Never, have anything survived time, the ends and new beginnings will rise. Forums have rised, forums have died. All things come to a end. DC may be here now, but he aint staying for the rest of time.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Point taken. And for my question:

Do you like horror games? If so, are there any you would recommend?

Yes, Silent Hill is good, there is Resident Evil, Amnesia, those might have detailed bumps (or is it holes?), one game I do know has nothing of that sort is Doki Doki Literature Club. I only have played like the AAA ones.

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Silent Hill, doesn't really thrill me as a horror game anymore. I have a few Amnesia games, and like them really well. But my favorite by far is Layers Of Fear: Legacy. Another great series is Outlast. That's a ride and a half too.

Question 2:
Have you ever played an authentic NES?

No, I started during OS3 and XBOX 360 generation, and the NES don't mean that much to me tbh.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I started gaming in the Atari 2600 era. So I have been here for pretty much every generation of gaming.

Ah, a old school. Like they say "No school like the old school". So how was the second generation?

The Colecovision was great. It didn't sell as well as the Atari 2600, despite being compatible with Atari games with the expansion. I played it for hours a day until the NES hit the market. Then I was dying for it. The sad thing is that I didn't appreciate the Colecovision when had it, and now I desperately want another one.

Just now, The Blackangel said:

The Colecovision was great. It didn't sell as well as the Atari 2600, despite being compatible with Atari games with the expansion. I played it for hours a day until the NES hit the market. Then I was dying for it. The sad thing is that I didn't appreciate the Colecovision when had it, and now I desperately want another one.

Cool, I'm very into gaming history, especially the pong era.