Register Now
Oblivion Knight

GamesMaster

This is most likely a UK only thing.. but has anyone seen the recent reboot of the TV show with Sir Trevor McDonald? ..or did you watch the original with Sir Patrick Moore?

gamesmaster.jpg.5abe6ec64549a071dbc8ab4240e94d18.jpg

I haven't yet personally, but it's been hailed as "an unexpected delight" so I may have to! I didn't really watch much of the original either in honesty, and actually used to prefer a show called Bad Influence. I should probably hang my head in shame at this point.. 😅

On 12/9/2021 at 10:08 PM, Oblivion Knight said:

This is most likely a UK only thing.. but has anyone seen the recent reboot of the TV show with Sir Trevor McDonald? ..or did you watch the original with Sir Patrick Moore?

gamesmaster.jpg.5abe6ec64549a071dbc8ab4240e94d18.jpg

I haven't yet personally, but it's been hailed as "an unexpected delight" so I may have to! I didn't really watch much of the original either in honesty, and actually used to prefer a show called Bad Influence. I should probably hang my head in shame at this point.. 😅

I'm yet to watch this, does it hold much water for me to seek it out? I don't really know but let's see if I'm itched enough to look for it to watch. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don know about this movie, and I don't know if it is recreated into video game. Can you share the movie trailer here let's get down with what you're actually saying? 

I have been looking for more information on the movie but I'm yet to get anything that's concrete enough to hold water for me to know more about it.