Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best game I ever played

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

A game that I'm actually hooked up to like that is Resident Evil 2. That particular series on the RE franchise cannot ever be replaced for me when it comes to how the game impacted on me. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's the best series of Resident Evil franchise that's ever been made with the right effects till today that suits what's the game is all about. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you talk about having a Resident Evil game that truly represents what a horror genre the game is supposed to be, it's definitely RE2. 

Seriously by far, Resident Evil 2 is among my best top 5 horror videos games till date. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

As much as I have played so much interesting and incredible video games, there is a way playing Ghost of Tsushima hooks me really strong like my I can't live without it. 

I am not surprised to hear you say, Ghost of Tsushima is your favourite. You didn't include Dark souls? You always talk about that one too. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not surprised to hear you say, Ghost of Tsushima is your favourite. You didn't include Dark souls? You always talk about that one too. 

I'm not sure if I have seen anyone who's favorite game is Dark Souls. What's there to make that wicked and punishing game a favorite game? 🙄 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I do enjoyed how challenging playing Dark Souls dished out to me but being my favorite, it's not among the list. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Is it your favorite game that you have ever played till today starting from when you began to play video games? 

At the moment is my favourite, due to how I am attached to football. Not that, EA made it quality, but it's simply because, I love soccer I want to feel the high spirit of the game in the virtual world. 

On 1/27/2022 at 6:21 PM, Boblee said:

I do enjoyed how challenging playing Dark Souls dished out to me but being my favorite, it's not among the list. 

Okay, that's okay, at least the experience you have around dark souls isn't a waste. You still enjoyed your time playing it, but preferred Ghost of Tsushima more. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At the moment is my favourite, due to how I am attached to football. Not that, EA made it quality, but it's simply because, I love soccer I want to feel the high spirit of the game in the virtual world. 

I see, I wouldn't have guessed so but anyways it's not really a problem because we all have the kind of games that ticks for us. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I see, I wouldn't have guessed so but anyways it's not really a problem because we all have the kind of games that ticks for us. 

Sure man, we got our preferred options. Because, you wouldn't buy what you don't like. Even if someone suggest it for you, you still wouldn't go for it. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure man, we got our preferred options. Because, you wouldn't buy what you don't like. Even if someone suggest it for you, you still wouldn't go for it. 

Well, that's only likely to happen if the game comes as a recommendation and after careful evaluation of the game, I might get it.