Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

GTA 5 Radio

Listening to Kaskade I was driving the beach after scoping Fort Zancudo. Cops and military after me. Grazing the ocean. Sun setting. Listening to this music, do or die, but a beautiful place with the horizon. Drive on or kill. Oh fuck music just slowed down. Bullets flying, love in the air, sunset, bodies flying, one with your car, cruise on, grazed with bullets. Thought is over. Wake up, wake up...fast forward music...run mutha fucka run. 

As a metalhead I found GTA V's lack of metal on the radio to be a missed opportunity. LCHC in GTA IV was a great station that got even better with The Lost And Damned. Also, VROCK from Vice City was missing as well.

8 hours ago, Empire said:

As a metalhead I found GTA V's lack of metal on the radio to be a missed opportunity. LCHC in GTA IV was a great station that got even better with The Lost And Damned. Also, VROCK from Vice City was missing as well.

Now that you mention, I don't recall hearing much metal in GTA 5 either. I'm not even familiar with all the stations yet. I'll have to see if I come across some songs while I put my ride in slo mo and crash into bodies at the beach.